I have lost 15 pounds!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• honeybunchthree
    honeybunchthree Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Of course you may "borrow" my idea! Today I honored "Vanessa82" with another Kill Hill for her success in avoiding the cake (did you read that one?). I honored your 15 pounds with a second set of the long public steps on my walking route. As I do this, I think about the person and how hard they are working. I just find this really inspiring and uplifting. I will weigh-in tomorrow for the first time and hope that I can get rid of that big ugly "0" on my weight tracker!
    Hey let me know how it went today!:flowerforyou:
  • honeybunchthree
    Options
    I have been exercising everyday for 6 weeks and the weight has been coming off, and its staying off! Today I weighed in and I have lost 15 pounds. I have been setting mini goals for myself and last week was 2 pounds, and it came off. So for this week, same as before: 2 pound goal> Yesterday I put on a shirt I had tried to wear at the beginning of the summer and I had a bread basket: Not yesterday, the bread basket was gone!!!!!!!!!!!! I still have a long way to go but feel so much better in a healthy way and I also feel like, yeah I CAN do this.:happy:
    Okay, w weighed in two days early today and i lost 2 more pounds.
  • karen1255
    Options
    I got my start with a three pound loss and I'm thrilled! I'm determined to take this slowly and surely and to appreciate every success. Looks like you reached your goal this week -- way to go! Enjoy th eweekend!
  • tweety3
    tweety3 Posts: 118
    Options
    How have you lost htis? I am soo depressed because I have been working out like crazy and running and walking and vidos.. and I lost nothing!! I have lost like 2 lbs since i started this!!! How are you melting it off? Good jpb!!!
  • ladyhawk
    ladyhawk Posts: 101
    Options
    KUDOS to you girl. I'm happy for you:drinker: I know it must be a wonderful feeling to fit in that shirt. I was able to fit in a dress I wore to church today. I lost inches and that's alright with me. I'll patiently wait for the numbers to start rolling. CONGRATS
  • honeybunchthree
    Options
    How have you lost htis? I am soo depressed because I have been working out like crazy and running and walking and vidos.. and I lost nothing!! I have lost like 2 lbs since i started this!!! How are you melting it off? Good jpb!!!
    I gained a lot of weight this winter, and I was already overweight so after hearing for the umpteenth time that "You too heavy for your height" and "If you lost that weight you would feel better about yourself" all those positive messages-you know. Anyway, I got up one morning and just started walking. That was June 29th. And I have skipped maybe 2 mornings. I walk 60 or more minutes a day and I watch every calorie. What helped alot is I cut sugar out as much as possible and snacking. That was my big weight gainer: snacking. So I hope this helps you.
  • honeybunchthree
    Options
    I got my start with a three pound loss and I'm thrilled! I'm determined to take this slowly and surely and to appreciate every success. Looks like you reached your goal this week -- way to go! Enjoy th eweekend!
    I feel the same way. I have been heavy for so long, I plan to recognize what I am doing, how I am doing it and just follow the path. Eat less, exercise more, stay moving.
    To celebrate your 3 pound loss I am going to do 25 extra crunches in your honor. Way to Go!!!!!:happy: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • honeybunchthree
    Options
    KUDOS to you girl. I'm happy for you:drinker: I know it must be a wonderful feeling to fit in that shirt. I was able to fit in a dress I wore to church today. I lost inches and that's alright with me. I'll patiently wait for the numbers to start rolling. CONGRATS
    I bet you felt so good wearing that dress and looked great in it too! Everytime I put on something I could'nt wear at the beginning of the summer, I am more inspired not to eat that cookie, or drink that soda, etc. I alos like that feeling of, " Ha, Ha, summer shirt, you thought you could escape me but I got you!"
    .:tongue::tongue: :tongue:
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options

just wondering but are you eating enough?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!