Long way to go - let's support each other!

Options
Hey guys! I've been trying to lose weight for a long time, but idk something finally clicked, and I'm ready to change. I just got through almost the first year of college, and I'm easily in the 99th percentile of weight of everyone here. It's a pretty big damper on confidence, considering I'm a girl...and body image etc. It's a sucky feeling. I'm just so ready to start living life the way I want to. I'm hoping to lose over a hundred pounds, so I have a long way to go! But yeah, I'm looking for anyone in a similar situation..I'd love to build a community of support! Add me as a friend or you know, whatever you do :P Thanks :D

Replies

• BookAngel_a
    BookAngel_a Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Same here, I'm new here and looking to lose 100 pounds. It seems overwhelming at first but we just have to take it little by little and set smaller goals. I think logging our food on here and interacting with friends on this site will be a big help! :)
  • honeybgurl
    Options
    I have similar goals!
  • jenfunfur
    jenfunfur Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hey i'm the same need to lose a big chunk of myself, hate how i look these days with zero confidence to wear nothing other than leggings & baggy tops. I've used mfp before i had kids & got down to an ok weight & looking to do better this time. I've challenged myself to lose 40 lb for xmas only 11 days in so far but fingers crossed. Feel free to add me i'm a lovely motivator )