30 day challenges

Options
I found http://30dayfitnesschallenges.com/challenges/ and started on the crunch and plank challenges, wish i could figure out how to log them in. Any suggestions?

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Any suggestions?

Yes. Skip the weak 30 day challenges and get on board with a 300 day challenge, like Stronglifts, a half marathon, or obstacle mud run.
  • flsouthernbelle9
    Options
    any suggestions on how to log them in this web site?
  • ticribbs
    ticribbs Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    *bump....want to see if there are any suggestions for this, I made an excel calendar but it's not idea :(
  • margannmks
    margannmks Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Do you mean logging for calorie burn or just keeping track
  • ticribbs
    ticribbs Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Do you mean logging for calorie burn or just keeping track

I created a monthly calendar in excel and put my goals for each day, such as Treadmill - 15 minutes, 7 mph, calorie goal 250. However, it really wasn't ideal then I found PanPlanner, an Android app that allows me to do this and I can check them off as I complete. I use MFP to track my calories.

Edit - In MFP I started adding my exercises to the notes and consuming 1650 calories a day but not deducting what I burn, hence the higher amount.
  • flsouthernbelle9
    Options
    I wondered how to log them on the calorie burn thing, I know they are not a * long time* but well it all counts, ;)
  • flsouthernbelle9
    Options
    As far as considering them * weak* I do believe that is a bit judgemental, and to be honest rude, We should support each other where we are, not critize if the others dont meet your personal standards.