Looking for weight-loss buddies

Options
Hi everyone! I am a 43 year old lady from Michigan. I have 3 children (2 at home and one grown) and I have one grandson. I have struggled with my weight my entire life. I would love to have some weight loss friends. Let's support and encourage each other! :) Men or women welcome.

Replies

• mirawilma
    Options
    hi I'm new here too, I'm a mother of two,looking for new friend and support as well
  • patts5472
    Options
    Looking for buddies too :)
  • kgml27
    kgml27 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi ladies! I am looking to lose my baby weight and would like some support as well. I think the encouragement from people going throuh the same issues really helps with the journey.
  • cphair27
    cphair27 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Always looking for motivated buddies--i'll friend you all!
  • Hansonian
    Hansonian Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm always good for some encouragement! :)
  • keya729
    keya729 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm a Mommy of three myself ( 9,7,3) recently graduated from College with my Bachelors in Paralegal Studies. I would love to join you on your weightloss battle ( I like to call it that because my weight will be defeated )!! Add me when you can.
  • mamaomefo
    mamaomefo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    A bit older than you, I now have 7 grandchildren but I will help encourage you, and anyone else who need encouraging! Feel free to add me. I am fight hard to get where I need to be with health and my weight.????
  • kie_kie
    kie_kie Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Everyone can feel free to add me. I'm very encouraging and have been in the zone lately
  • heartlandmama
    Options
    After great success a couple of years ago using MFP, I fell off the wagon and gained back half of what i worked so hard to lose. I haven't been able to find the motivation on my own and know this site works! I could also really use some friends on here. I will be checking in everyday so will be here as a supporter for anyone who wants or needs it. Thanks!
  • brosis85
    brosis85 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more people to help motivate me, and so that I can help motivate others!
    Feel free to add me!
  • mom2mcjc
    mom2mcjc Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Me too! I am always looking for positive people so we can help each other along!
  • sadiebea25
    Options
    You can add me too! Looking for friends to help stay motivated. :)