In need of some weight loss buddies

Options
Hello peeps! I just signed up for MFP. My goal is to lose 80lbs in a year. I need some buddies that are willing to be my support system and I will be there for you as well :)

Replies

• CorinneyJ
    CorinneyJ Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    me too! me too! support has really been great in that I feel accountable to my buddies as much as to myself. adding you now!
  • JennyJ2015
    JennyJ2015 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    im willing to be part of anyones support team its hard enough doing it and getting used to the lifestyle but having a supportive team is part of the success :) added you
  • mikkidixon
    mikkidixon Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!!!

How long have you been on your weight loss journey?
    What kind of things are you doing?
  • angiebaybee21
    angiebaybee21 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request as well - its much better doing it with friends. Motivation and accountability! ????
  • PnnyLane
    PnnyLane Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm also sending you a request. Support makes all the difference!
  • IzzyandBri_mommy
    Options
    Would love to help and get help too! I was on here awhile back and just getting back into the swing of things! :):smile:
  • mikkidixon
    mikkidixon Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am excited to have you all :) we will do great things! I will be posting pics soon so I can see a difference when I start to lose weight
  • orangesox
    orangesox Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Requests sent! Likeminded support is key to making positive lifestyle changes x
  • buzzardsrule
    buzzardsrule Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request. Support makes all the difference
  • fuzilojak
    fuzilojak Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I'll send a request. I'm almost a third of the way to my goal so more support is always welcome. I've done this a few other times in my life and being supported and supporting others is a big part of success. :)
  • lori1186
    lori1186 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm all for support. I need someone to kick my butt in gear!
  • mrsolsonwaters3
    mrsolsonwaters3 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Me too, add me!
  • NoleGirl0918
    NoleGirl0918 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

i'll send you a friend request - it's great to have your own support system here :-)
  • canadafats
    Options
    I'm here to give and get support. Feel free to friend me! :) I've been working out and eating better for about a month now and I'm feeling amazing. Since the start, my goal was to lose 73 lbs. I'm almost 10 lbs down and have dropped a decent % of body fat in the last couple of weeks.
  • sclose14
    sclose14 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    sign me up too!!!
  • lamps1303
    lamps1303 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    Happy to accept your's (and anyone elses) friend request. Love a good support network :)

*I log daily and my diary is viewable to friends*

Edit: I seemed to lose the ability to spell - now rectified!
  • shanwak
    shanwak Posts: 13
    Options
    Request sent! We all need some support! :smile: