Suport Team Needed

Options
My name is Stephanie I have struggled with my weight since I was 19 after I had my first daughter I have been on ever diet there is out there you lose weight yea, but by the time you stop it you gain it all back I lost 40lbs in 2 months on the pills and shots after stopping them I gained 50lbs back I stated MFP 8days ago and so far have lost 6.4lbs from April 2- April 9. I am determined this time to do it the right way and train myself to change my eating habits. I went from consuming around 4000-6000 calories a day easily to now 1300-1570 a day with 45-60 minutes of cardio 6 days of the week. I can do this and I will do this My ultimate goal is to be around 150 by December and in a size 10. Right now I was 232 and in a size 20. I can do anything I set my mine to!! So any support would be awesome. Just remember it is our choice what we put in our mouth and it has not got us anywhere but wanting to lose the weight.

Replies

• jon08smom
    jon08smom Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Stephanie, I'm Michelle. Welcome to MFP!!!!
    Congratulations on taking a positive step towards your health and well being. Don't let anyone tell you that you can't do it. It starts with you - your determination, your will, your drive, your dreams. You will have days when staying within your calorie range won't happen. Don't beat yourself up over it. Accept it for what it is and move on (just don't make it an excuse to fall off completely). You will have days when you don't want to get up and move. That's okay - take a day off if you need it to come back stronger and more ready the next day. You said it best - you can do anything you set your mind to.
  • lane112409
    lane112409 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the advice. So far I am happy with the way I have been eating and exercising. I don't fell like I am starving at all. I got this this go around I know I do!!