10 Day Challenge

Options
Hi, I have been doing Chalean Extreme for about 5 week and following my fitness pal for 3 weeks. Last week I had a shoulder injury and stopped working wok. To make matter worse I also ate pretty bad. Now after a week of slipping I am planning to get back on track.

To make a strong comeback I have challenged myself to 10 days till Easter Friday goal to burn 4500 cal in 10 days and keeping count of calories an staying within daily goals. I know on Saturday I have a dinner at friends place. That is the only day I will allow myself to go over.

I will keep you posted daily with my updates.

No checking weight until Easter Friday!!!!

ss_mom

Replies

• ss_mom
    ss_mom Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Day#1

Exercise: 660 cal burned

I did PC#2, T25 cardio and 30 min elliptical

As for the food I ate 1464 cal. I think I did very well for my first day of challenge.

I was feeling so lazy to wake up and exercise this morning. But I did get up and got my morning workout in. I am feeling very excited about this mini challenge thing!!

ss_mom
  • ss_mom
    Options
    Day#2

I am really feeling great already!!!

I did Turbo fire 45 and 3 mile run/walk: burned 675 cal!!!!

I ate about 1500 cal.

I have noticed that if I allow a little treat each day, it keeps me going better.
  • ss_mom
    Options
    Day#3

I ate 1300 cal and did PC#3 and walking. I burned 200 cal. It was a easy day.

I did get my first compliment today that I am looking slim. That makes me happy!!!!

ss_mom
  • ss_mom
    Options
    Day #3

I did Turbo Fire 60 and burned 500 cal. Another 150 cal from walking.

As for food I was pretty good. I stayed at 1420 cal.

I did went to my hair dressed today after 5 months. Last time I saw her I was 142 now I am may be 144-145. She cant stop complementing me. I think I am getting the result of lifting heavy weight.

ss_mom
  • AlysonG2
    AlysonG2 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! Keep it up!