25 w/ 70 pounds to lose, looking for friends

Options
s_light
s_light Posts: 58 Member
I've been on MFP for awhile now and just looking to add more friends to my MFP circle. Wanting friends who encouraging, motivated and willing to share the good days along with the bad.

Replies

• dericad22
    dericad22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 22 with about the same amount of weight to lose. I am new to my fitness pal and I also just joined the Venus Fat Loss Factor about a week ago. I get encouragement just from watching them but I am willing to extend the honor.
  • gerimarch
    Options
    I am 26 with about the same amount to loose! Would love to have more friends for encouragement! I'll send both of you a friend request, would love it if you would accept!
  • anewlife1980
    anewlife1980 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am 33, started my journey 14mths ago, by March 14 I had 105lbs gone. I had hernia surgery that day so I am post op almost 4wks & everything is on hold until my 6wks are up. But I started out at 295lbs, I still have 40lbs to go & hope to get to my goal this year. I blog often & have since the start. I log daily. Welcome to add me if you want.
  • NightLightRaine01
    NightLightRaine01 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 31, Feel free to add me. Lost 72 lbs already, need to lose 69 more.
  • brosis85
    brosis85 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am 28 and lost about 40 pounds ... .aiming for another 10-15.

Please feel free to add me!
  • destinyhope12345
    destinyhope12345 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi am happy to be added as a friend. I have lost 12 kilos and have at least another 20 to go
  • THenry8
    THenry8 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just started my journey last year and it feels great to lose weight. Feel free to add me, I already lost almost 200 pounds by my bariatric surgery. I was almost up to 500 pounds, so I had to do something to get motivated again. We can get motivated together, just believe in yourself. I am now 244 pounds and it feels great to be lighter again.
  • jonnicebaker
    jonnicebaker Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey I am new on here, I just joined yesterday. I have loss 20 with 79 pounds to go.
  • Jenny8511
    Jenny8511 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm 25. Goal is 70 pounds gone as well.

Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • shanwak
    shanwak Posts: 13
    Options
    Hello! I've got around 70lb to lose as well, feel free to add me and we can help support each other to reach our goal! :happy:
  • 4loveford
    Options
    Hey,
    Im 24 with 15 lbs to lose. Already lost 40. Feel free to add as a friend, its great to log on and see how well everyone is doing or to get a little pick me up when the struggle starts :)
  • amw5471
    amw5471 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 23 and I started with 66 lbs to lose. I am down 21 lbs but I still have a ways to go! Feel free to add me! I am training for a Tough Mudder so my current weightloss and exercise is specifically to help with that challenge. After June 1 I will probably be refocusing my goals regarding food, exercise, and weightloss although training for this event has me learning to love lifting!