Looking for some online support

Options
I am 34 almost 35 year old mom of 4 trying to loose another 50 pounds. I have already lost 24 pounds but I am starting to get discouraged because my weight loss has slowed down. I live way out in the country so I don't really have the option of going to a gym to workout or really get out in the community to meet new people. I would just like to make some online friends that might be able to give some advice and motivation. I look forward to getting to know some of you.

Replies

• dericad22
    dericad22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 22 and just started my weight loss journey about 6 days. . . I use this website to help me keep track of my calories and so far its been great. I am also apart of the Venus Factor Fat loss system and since joining ( 6 days ago) I've lost 5 pounds. . . Its important that you don't give up! Stay encouraged. Be strict on yourself for at least 2-3 days straight. Give yourself some time. . . Stay Encouraged. You've done well so far! keep it up! :-)
  • Deadlifter874
    Deadlifter874 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    24 pounds is great!, losing weight is never easy for long periods, but the key is consistency to dig deep and in the end you will reach your goals and feel like a new person, very rewarding :)