Friends w/Open Diaries who eat 1,200+ Calories

Options
This is officially 1 week for me logging, and I have some friends w/open diaries, but I need more that EAT! lol. I like looking at diaries to get ideas, etc, and change it up.

I just changed my setting a few days ago to my bmr which is 1,419 calories, and would like to have friends that are similar or more. I have to admit at first I was doing the 1,200 and under but boy I have been exhausted, and hungry.

So if you eat and have an open diary I need YOU!

Replies

• 125KC
    125KC Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, my calories are set at 1300 and I eat back my exercise burn. Feel free to add.
  • wyattj99
    wyattj99 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I customized mine to 1600
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    I eat! My goal is set at 1450 and I typically save exercise calories for the weekends. Feel free to add me!
  • lindabeth333
    lindabeth333 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I also adjusted my calories up to around 1400. I have an open diary and log daily.
  • jbugiel
    jbugiel Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am way too heavy and active during the week to be less than 1200 calories. I have mine set at 1850, and days that I work out harder, I do eat some of those burned calories back, but trying to keep it healthy. My struggle right now is planning meals that I can eat without reheating and can take to work. We have a microwave, but I never know if I'll be on the road out fixing something or at our shop working on machines. My point, it's hard to eat a "must heat up" meal without a way to do so. I'm getting a little better at it, and I really need to work on finding better sodium solutions for eating out places. Suggestions on that more than welcome. Subway is good, but the sodium, OMG.
  • ToogieTuesday
    Options
    Hiya, mine are 1440 and I believe my diaries' open :) feel free to add
  • jwhackers84
    jwhackers84 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    hi! My goal is set to 1550. I generally eat between 1200-1600 daily. Sometimes I am under that range, sometimes over, but that's what I aim for! My diary is open. Anyone is welcome to add me! I
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I like to see other ideas, too. Sometimes I get stuck in a rut of eating the same things over and over again. I'm at 1300 calories and I eat back my exercise calories. I eat all dang day long! :)
  • Autk79
    Autk79 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Im at 1300 and I eat back my workout calories on saturdays or thats the plan anyway. Sometimes I go under, but never under 1200.
  • segastler
    segastler Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary and my calories are at 1380. I sometimes eat back my workout calories. And I cheat sometimes. But feel free to add. I cook a lot of homemade meals too.
  • Buckvarney926
    Buckvarney926 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. My goal is like 2270 but I'm usually way under. I don't go full on diet. I eat what I want when I want but I get a lot of exercise.
  • dacspace
    dacspace Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hiya!

My diary is open and my cals are set to 1,500. Feel free to add me!
  • pfgaytriot
    pfgaytriot Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I typically eat between 1850 - 2200 calories daily, depending on whether I've exercised or not and my diary is open. Add me if you'd like.
  • grumblefluff
    grumblefluff Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Mine is at 1450 for now.....I usually stay between 1200 and 1450, almost never less because I love to eat but I don't eat my exercise calories because I work too damn hard for them... Also, I work nights, so my Dinner and Breakfast are kind of reversed, so it might look silly to you....IDK if my diary is 'open' but you can add me
  • DeliriumCanBeFun
    DeliriumCanBeFun Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I like to see other ideas, too. Sometimes I get stuck in a rut of eating the same things over and over again. I'm at 1300 calories and I eat back my exercise calories. I eat all dang day long! :)
    Pretty much the same here. My diary is open, and my daily goal is 1400. I also get in some form of workout every day and eat back my exercise calories. Add me if you like:)
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I am way too heavy and active during the week to be less than 1200 calories. I have mine set at 1850, and days that I work out harder, I do eat some of those burned calories back, but trying to keep it healthy. My struggle right now is planning meals that I can eat without reheating and can take to work. We have a microwave, but I never know if I'll be on the road out fixing something or at our shop working on machines. My point, it's hard to eat a "must heat up" meal without a way to do so. I'm getting a little better at it, and I really need to work on finding better sodium solutions for eating out places. Suggestions on that more than welcome. Subway is good, but the sodium, OMG.

I'm on the go a lot and I eat Quest protein bars and Bel Vita soft baked cookies or Oatmeal on the go bars with the Quest bars. Around 400 calories, filling and low sodium. The Quest bars are pricey but IMO worth it.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    2000-2100 net calories daily, open diary always up for new MFP Friends
  • kdillson70
    Options
    Mine is open, I love to eat! ;-) Feel free to add me!
  • Llorraine11
    Llorraine11 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    u can add me
  • leasorath
    leasorath Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Feel free to add me if you'd like. I have an open diary for friends and eat around 1800 calories on workout days and 1500-1600 non workout days.