iF YOU YOYO LIKE ME... LETS SUPPORT EACH OTHER!!!!

Options
HI to all,
Summer 2014 is here and i just gained 30 bls :( 2 years ago i worked very hard to lost 30 bls, now I gained it all back. The calculation shows that i need to eat 1200 calories a day, but I am probably do 1000 and exercise 90 mins everyday because my vacation coming up in 4 weeks. (yay but nah-yay).

IF WHOEVER SUPPORTIVE AND TRYING TO LOSE 20BLS IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME, PLEASE BE MY FRIEND. WE CAN SUPPORT EACH OTHER TO GET THROUGH THIS !!!!

and remember summer is here in 4 weeks. No time to waste!!!

Replies

• SammieMozi1990
    Options
    I am going to be honest, based on research i have done and my own expeirence. I do not think you should eat less than 1200 calories. Your body will go into "starvation mode" and actually store unwanted fat. You should eat at least 1200 carlories of balanced meals a day. Also do not fill yourself with the exercise. If your body can handle that much, then great for you! But if you are just starting out, you will burn out really quick and make yourself sick. It may be helpful if you message me some more information like your current weight, goal weight, etc. I am by no means an expert but i have tried and failed many times and i feel like i now have a good plan that is showing a lot of progress in a short amount of time without overdoing work outs and without starving. I will send you a friend request. If you would like some more input and maybe some help please message me.
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Added
  • erinsaarela
    erinsaarela Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I eat about 1600-1700 calories a day but I am really bad at the yo-yo up and down weight...I lost 20 pounds and gained it back all in 2 years
  • tinacros
    tinacros Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hi I am embarking on a new journey. Sick of yo yoing, so her goes!! I need to get my motivation back for my hols in 14 weeks. I am looking at this as a healthy eating plan, instead of a diet. My problem is I give in too easy and give up. I also eat way too much sugar!
    Good luck everyone.