Replies

• qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    Quest bars.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Sweet cravings? Well I never have those, but fruit would do. Typically if I have a craving for something sweet, it's something specific.
  • chasingdreams18
    chasingdreams18 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Strawberries, Pineapple, Grapes and Apples- plain

When Im really having a craving Honey Wheat sandwich roll with 1 tsp of Nutella :) its awesome if you leave it in your lunch box awhile and let it harden. ---Yes its 180 cal but its so yummy :bigsmile:
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Sliced strawberries. Sometimes I'll drizzle with the tiniest bit of Hershey's syrup.
    Frozen blueberries
    yogurt
    Fiber One brownies
    Dry cereal - chex or cheerios - multiple flavors
    Apples with cinnamon - sometimes with honey and cinnamon in the microwave for 30 seconds (sliced of course)

One of my favorite sweet treats is to take a cup of almond milk, one scoop of chocolate protein powder, a banana, and ice and blend together. The ice makes it thicker and I let it blend enough to get realyl frothy. I love it. I'm sure it would work with regular milk but that hurts my stomach so i don't drink it :)
  • brinabj
    brinabj Posts: 28
    Options
    nature valley greek yogurt protein bar .. soooo good the mixed berry one and the strawberry one
  • NewMnky1
    NewMnky1 Posts: 264
    Options
    90 Calorie Fiber One Cinnamon Coffee Cake bars, they are so yummy and sweet and less than 100 calories.
  • eyecandyrayce
    eyecandyrayce Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I do the weight watcher fudge bars. 100 calories and it takes care of my sweet tooth.
    Also, when craving something super sweet and "rule breaking" I get the dove milk chocolate squares. Only 44 calories for one piece. I have one after dinner to help fill in left over calories at the end of the day and to reward myself for staying on track that day :)

Just remember, it is about calories in and calories out. A piece of chocolate is not going to destroy your diet or kill you. It is all about moderation.
  • eyecandyrayce
    eyecandyrayce Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    nature valley greek yogurt protein bar .. soooo good the mixed berry one and the strawberry one

I have one of these for lunch each day. Love them!
  • dschassie
    dschassie Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    479 Popcorn - Chipotle Caramel + Pumpkin Seed. 110 calories per cup, yummm!
    Ghiradelli Dark Chocolate Pearls. 8 pearls have 25 calories and you can take your time to let them melt in your mouth.
  • Point202
    Point202 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I've discovered frozen mangos slices, which when eating just one portion aren't too terrible for you in terms of sugar content. If I get a hankering at night for something sweet I thaw out a portion and eat them with a little cottage cheese and cinnamon.
  • Fit4Yah
    Fit4Yah Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Frozen bananas made into ice cream. Just put into blender and add what flavoring you want. Just banana, cacao powder, vanilla extract, peanut butter, fruit etc... VERY yummy!! Also frozen blueberries always helps me with my sweet tooth!!
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    fruit, dark chocolate or 90 calories fiber one brownies. Slim fast also makes a delicious chocolate mint snack bar
  • sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Chobani Flips (if I want some junk) and Sweet Potatoes with Cinnamon.:happy:
  • skrzek
    skrzek Posts: 1
    Options
    I make angel food cake and have it with suger free vanilla pudding and berries
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    i like dominating lettuce with calorie free walden farms dressings. some of their dressings are sweet. Ive been known to knock down an entire head of lettuce with one sitting this way.

This actually makes me feel really sad.

P.S. What, praytell, does a calorie free dressing contain? Just vinegar?

Why feel sad? Look at his body! I think he's plenty happy... :wink:
  • keywestsunset
    keywestsunset Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    My new favorite snack is cinnamon apple straws. the brand is called sensible portions. So good!!
  • starznholes
    starznholes Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Piece of dark chocolate does the trick for me!
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    I typically eat something sweet, chocolate, ice cream, cake, chewy candies, whatever my sweet tooth is craving.
  • moseler
    moseler Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    My favorites are yogurt, fruit and cashews mixed with dark chocolate chips. I know the cashews are higher in fat... but, I LOVE THEM!
  • Travelbug1955
    Travelbug1955 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Atkins endulgence candy and bars. Some of the endulgence bars are like reeses cups, payday bars, snickers bars, mounds bars, milky way bars and they recently added m&m's. They have low carbs and high protien. If I really need some candy, I will have smarties rolls 25 calories/roll or a tootsie pop 75 calories. Sugar Free popsycles are another sweet treat I keep in my freezer.