Turbulence Training Rapid Fat Loss program?

Options
Hi All, I found this offer on line today "Turbulence Training Rapid Fat Loss program" - do you know if it's good or not? Any help or suggestions appreciated. Thanks, Frisco

Replies

• NoahVail
    Options
    Save your money,in case you're thinking of buying into the program.
    The premise is simple: Eat better,exercise harder. Nothing novel. The exercises are simple,generally bodyweight/calesthenics like push-ups and pull-ups,rows,squats,lunges and ab work. A few dumbell things thrown in here and there. Do 'sets' of 2 exercises X number of reps for 2 or 3 times through,move onto the next of 4 or 5 'sets'.
    Intervals every other day for cardio.
    Change routines every 4 weeks.
    Sound familiar? I could make up a similar program for you for free.
    NV
  • BoresEasily
    Options
    Save your money,in case you're thinking of buying into the program.
    The premise is simple: Eat better,exercise harder. Nothing novel. The exercises are simple,generally bodyweight/calesthenics like push-ups and pull-ups,rows,squats,lunges and ab work. A few dumbell things thrown in here and there. Do 'sets' of 2 exercises X number of reps for 2 or 3 times through,move onto the next of 4 or 5 'sets'.
    Intervals every other day for cardio.
    Change routines every 4 weeks.
    Sound familiar? I could make up a similar program for you for free.
    NV

There's it exactly except the exercises aren't your average bodyweight exercises but that's exactly what the program is. Not to say it doesn't work but if you know what to do there's little reason to buy it. There's actually no nutrition guide, he's very vague on that.
  • kievfrisco
    kievfrisco Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your reply! Will go with MFP diet and my own exercise program.