Friends w/Open Diaries who eat 1,200+ Calories

Options
2»

Replies

• 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and my calories are set at 1900 but I eat to net my BMR. I eat all the same foods I did before and I struggle with fruits and veggies.

I do have one disclaimer, I am very active in that I make a lot of comments and would hope my friends do the same. And if anyone wishes to add me please send a short message so I know where you found me.
  • KHal11715
    KHal11715 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello! My calories are set to 1500 and my diary is open. During the week I don't eat my exercise calories back, but I will sometimes on the weekends. Feel free to add me :drinker:
  • AlliSteff
    AlliSteff Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and I am set to 1400...I tend to eeat back my calories on the weekend, but not always
  • AceCC86
    AceCC86 Posts: 71
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Mine is open and set at 1550. I usually eat between 1200 and 1500 per day.
  • FeelinChastastic
    Options
    My diary is open, and my goal is set at 1650. Don't always eat that much, but usually between 1200-1400! :) Any of you are welcome to friend me!
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, I eat 3000-3500 a day. My only disclaimer is that I am ok eating the same thing over and over again so if you want variety, you'll want to focus on my dinners.
  • mixtapes23
    mixtapes23 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm usually around 1300 and I eat back most of my exercise calories - open diary!
  • katlaf23
    katlaf23 Posts: 20
    Options
    I (almost) always eat over 1200 calories. I usually eat around 1300. My diary is open to friends so feel free to add me! I exercise for about 30 minutes and eat back those calories. That helps a lot for staying over 1200.
  • HornedFrogPride
    HornedFrogPride Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Howdy! My goal is set at 2850 and I'm usually under. I run a lot but love to eat, too! Feel free to add me if you like. (My food diary is open, forgot to say that.)
  • StephyA86
    StephyA86 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and is usually around 1470 or so. Feel free to add me!
  • kimberlymarie30
    kimberlymarie30 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. I'm at 1400
  • TKhamvongsa
    TKhamvongsa Posts: 287
    Options
    Mine's opened - My calories are at 1413 though.
  • sabbyfairy
    sabbyfairy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Mine's set at 1360 but I eat back exercise calories like a beast. There's also usually a good variety because I'm pescatarian and tuna fish doesn't cut it.
  • StephVa22
    StephVa22 Posts: 28
    Options
    How do you customize your calories? I'm relatively new to MFP and need to customize my calories for the day!
  • jlm7977
    jlm7977 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there! my calories are at 1200 but if I eat back my exercise cals I should be about 1400. This I have not been doing and so I think I have been doing myself a disservice and not increased my metabolism. I have been logging and falling short of my daily calorie goal with food and exercise for over a month now. No weight loss!! I'm irritated to say the least. Curious to see about this open diary thing. maybe it will help me as well :)
  • delineationfiguration
    Options
    I have just started and I am heavy, so my calorie goal is 1780. So far I eat a little less, at least if including exercise calories, but I love my food and I am enjoying it every day. I also enjoy cooking and baking when possible! My partner is an exercise beast and needs a lot of protein, so tend to be a lot of chicken in different ways ;) My diary is open to friends.

Anyone else feeling like it may add me as well!
  • ketoandbarbell
    ketoandbarbell Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Add me! I average around 1800-2000 a day.