"I'm smiling because I love it!"

Options
Well I did it! I finished the Insanity workout yesterday... it was tough but an awesome workout! I feel really good. :smile: (There were times when I needed to pause it to catch my breath... sorry Shawn T. I'm not as young as Tanya!) But I didn't quit!

Going to try T25 next! Anyone go from Insanity to T25 and getting good results?

Replies

• jb290978
    jb290978 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    How did you find the results?
    Im in two minds whether to carry on. Ive had good results so far (2nd week of month 2), however im skinny fat and I still have some belly fat to get rid of but the rest of me is fine. My next goal is to add lean muscle mass by starting bodyweight exercise and eating at a surplus. I want to finish it to lose the belly and the mental challange of not giving up but dont want to look even skinnier and start looking bony.
    Im a small framed guy by the way. 5 ft 9 and 154 lbs
  • harryhood397
    Options
    I did both, and the best advice I can give is to be aware of adjusting your nutrition when you switch to T25. T25 is a great program, but make no mistake, you will not be burning as many calories as you did with Insanity, so if you don't cut some calories out of your diet there is the chance of putting a few LBs back on.
  • jojospero
    jojospero Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    How did you find the results?
    Im in two minds whether to carry on. Ive had good results so far (2nd week of month 2), however im skinny fat and I still have some belly fat to get rid of but the rest of me is fine. My next goal is to add lean muscle mass by starting bodyweight exercise and eating at a surplus. I want to finish it to lose the belly and the mental challange of not giving up but dont want to look even skinnier and start looking bony.
    Im a small framed guy by the way. 5 ft 9 and 154 lbs

I think it helped me feel more tone overall. I did lose a few pounds... but weight wasn't my main issue. I wanted to tone up and build up some endurance. I improved with the fit tests :) Got better at those power jumps too! lol Good luck... don't quit!
  • jojospero
    jojospero Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I did both, and the best advice I can give is to be aware of adjusting your nutrition when you switch to T25. T25 is a great program, but make no mistake, you will not be burning as many calories as you did with Insanity, so if you don't cut some calories out of your diet there is the chance of putting a few LBs back on.

Thanks! Makes sense. I was really surprised at how many calories I burned during it! I'll give T25 a try. I was very impressed with Insanity... I'm sure T25 won't disappoint! :smile: