Need some 1200 cal friends with open diaries

Options
13»

Replies

• GibbsGirl13072
    GibbsGirl13072 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    1200 here too! Maybe not always 1200 of the right calories, but I'm on track most of the time :)
  • jaxranger
    jaxranger Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I'm on the 1200 cal per day since January 2014 and doing well with it.

Feel free to add me! The more the Merrier!!
  • jordanpunkpants
    Options
    added you :) im at 1300 but usually eat around 1200
  • sallyadando1
    sallyadando1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 1200 a day too, most of the time I'm under, until the weekend when I go over, hoping to change this from now on. I'm 48yrs, and hoping to get rid of my rolls by the end of August. My food diary is open, but need some more like-minded people, feel free to add me. I'm 14st 2lb and have been stuck at this for 4 weeks now. I lost a stone from feb to march, before joining about three weeks ago.
  • kat239
    kat239 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi add me my dairy is open, I aim for 1200 calories some times under some times over, not all ways healthy choices but I try. XX
  • babydaisy81
    babydaisy81 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1200 calories, only becuase that's what MFP reccommended. I try to stay within my limit, but don't get too upset if I go over. I try not to eat back my workout calories, but sometimes I do! Depends what I am making for dinner!

My diary is open, and my choices are pretty boring-would love some friends with open diaries as well to get ideas from, vice versa.
  • HoverKitteh
    Options
    I'm on Dr. Ian Smith's "Shred." I average about 1,200 calories a day, although I'm set at 1500 (1485 BMR). Feel free to peruse my diary and add me if you like.

Many of my meals are soups/stews that I've created--keeping calories at under 200 per serving. So if any appeal to you, let me know and I'll send you some recipes. This week has been a little flakier than normal for the homemade stuff because I've been helping a friend out in her store and getting home too late to cook much though. :D
  • tink11464
    tink11464 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    My diary is open - - I am at 1300 - - I don't cook, I try to stay under 100 carbs a day AND have lost 86 pounds.
  • Resolve2B
    Resolve2B Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Don't know if you are still looking for friends but you can add me if you'd like. My diary is open to friends.

MFP set me at 1200 a day . I aim for 1100 to 1200.

I know people have concerns about that few calories but I think it's a concern if you continue to want to eat "treats". I really try to make the most of the calories by what I choose to eat. I tend to my protein levels and am generally over what is suggested. I can do that because I make an effort to avoid refined sugar and grain....just veggies, some fruit, lowfat dairy and lean (most of the time) meat (and not just chicken). I do make allowances for wine.