When did you last weigh your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    17 years ago. I did Jenny Craig then. But, of course, put the weight back on and more.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    It was after college, I was working for surgeons and was in a dance company. I was 22, so that was about 5 years ago. After I quit the dance company I wasn't getting much exercise so my weight started to creep up. I'm only 5 pounds away from my pre-children weight though, which is a pretty big milestone!
  • Krickette_16
    Options
    About a year & a half ago when I got married. Since then I've been up & down....mainly up. lol

Amdetermined to get back to my goal weight in 2011, so bring on the New Year!!
  • LaurieEReid
    Options
    20 years ago. Just after I got married.
  • vandy29
    vandy29 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Freshman in college....so like....29 years ago.....
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Probably when I was in grade 5 or 6 after that is when I gained all my weight and have never been near that weight since, so that's many many many years ago, LOL.
  • NightOwl1
    NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Sometime in High School. I honestly don't remember what my goal weight even looks like. I may get to it and go "I want to lose more weight". But it sounded like a good number, so we'll see.
  • hellokatee
    hellokatee Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Fifth grade? I actually got really close when I was in high school but basically maintained about twenty pounds above my current goal weight for the next five years. After high school I went thirty above that... And now I want to lose it all!
  • drbuffdaddu
    Options
    about a week ago, then I gained a few pounds over the weekend due to indulging a LOT. No biggie though :) It was a damn good weekend!
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    About a year ago or so, when I was a waitress and on my feet and/or running 9 hours a day, 6 days a week, and rarely had time to eat lunch or take breaks. Left the job, and with less activity the pounds slowly started trying to creep back :laugh:
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I believe I was about 11 or 12. So, approximately 27 years ago. Approximately 6th grade. I have never been thin in my life. I have never had a "normal" weight. I was always overweight. So, I have no idea what I will look like, but am looking forward to it!! Long way to go over here!
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    5th grade and I was about 3' shorter than I am now, without these hips.
    Wow, that's a reality check. That was about 19 years ago.
  • nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    2002 And I cant even wait until I see it again.

33lbs to go! And I thought I was fat then. Good lord!
  • girlruns
    girlruns Posts: 344
    Options
    Sometime before my junior or senior year of high school. Right at the beginning of my junior year I got to 119, which is too thin for me now. And that was about 8 years ago? I'm pretty sure I was 145 at graduation, and today I was at 129 which is actually under goal! So maybe I should change that to today! But it isn't an official weigh in today so I'm not counting it yet :)
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Probably about grade 9 or 10, so over 20 years ago. And it wasn't a toned weight, so I am already a smaller size than then.
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    about 11.5 years ago. right after my husband died.

emotional eater says whaaaat?
  • samantt
    Options
    15yrs ago when i was 18 an i thought i had weight on then what a joke.
  • kRpRpLgRl
    kRpRpLgRl Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I believe I was about 11 or 12. So, approximately 27 years ago. Approximately 6th grade. I have never been thin in my life. I have never had a "normal" weight. I was always overweight. So, I have no idea what I will look like, but am looking forward to it!! Long way to go over here!

I'm with you on this one......add about 5 years total to yours though, as I am older than you. lol But I don't think I was ever a "normal" weight either. I'm very much looking forward to seeing the new and improved me! Still have a ways to go, but I WILL get there!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I just realized I was actually BELOW my goal weight about 3 years ago, but I was starving myself to get there...

So, the last legitimate time that I weighed my goal weight was probably junior year of high school...which was 6 years ago...Hopefully soon & forever I can just say, "oh well, I've been at my goal weight since early 2011!" Wouldn't that be nice? :smile:
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Before I was pregnant with my first...so when I was 24, 6 years ago. I don't even know what 143 is going to look like on my "had 2 babies" body. But we will soon find out.I will probably go lower, Its been since I got married 10 years ago for a new goal weight!