When did you last weigh your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• tracyalicia
    Options
    In 2007.....headed back to it now!
  • applestory
    Options
    I was never my goal weight....been overweight most of my life... :(

That's why I really want to lose weight now...I think, it's now or never! :(
  • glittersoul
    Options
    I've been overweight since I was a little kid so I would have to say when I was about 9 years old
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Back in Grade 12 when I was training my tush off for swimming...so that was 4 years ago & 20 hours of training a week :S
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    about 10 years ago. however at that time i considered it fat lol but i've added more muscle now so when i get there i think it will be perfect
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    i was always a bigger girl but definitely gained most of my blubber around 6years ago - was probably slimmest at age of 14/15 though

soon ill be at my healthiest aged 21/22 :D
  • TaneeisFitforLife
    Options
    Middle school? lol
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    When I was 10.
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    15yrs ago when i was 18 an i thought i had weight on then what a joke.

I know what you mean!! I thought I had fat thighs back then, now I look @ pictures & see that I actually had the perfect shape to my hips & thighs! Grrrrrr if only I had known this back then I wouldn't have let myself get to this point!!
  • lizzygrl1981
    Options
    About 4 years ago... I was so happy with the way I looked then. I really can't wait to have that body back! My relationship was awful (he was abusive) and I started taking antidepressants, over that next year I gained about 40 lbs. I got rid of him and the meds and have stayed at the same weight since. I've seriously never been happier with my life than I am now, other than my weight. I will get back to that weight again!!! :smile:
  • Aimee_PD
    Aimee_PD Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Ive never been the weight I thought I'd be comfortable at...but my goal weight from where i am now hasnt been around since I was 19. at 21 i got pregnant and that weight right before her is my first big goal and im almost at the weight i was when i got preg with my second! so im well on my way. 30 more lbs..and i'll see how much further down my body will let me go! but yeah it's been 7-8 years since i felt thin!
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    2006, but I had to be uber-restrictive and obsessive to get there. This time, I'm not forcing anything. Just letting it happen naturally and in my body's own perfect time. I'm currently 2.6lbs from my goal and if this is where my body settles, I'm fine with that :)

Charmagne
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    Over 13 years ago... right before I got married, at age 21. I'd already started putting on weight then though -- I'd gained about 20 pounds over the 2 years I dated my now husband. Ugh. If only I'd stopped it there!

I did get back to my weight of 11-12 years ago about 4 years ago though... so I am hoping it will be just a matter of time getting to that point again and then losing those other pounds from so long ago.
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    My first year in college.
  • dendra7
    dendra7 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I have several goals- one was my pre-2nd child weight- that's done but it had been 2 years. My second is to be within a healthy BMI zone or top of my 'healthy' weight range. That's been 5 years. My third goal is to get to my post-pregnancy weight from my first kid and that's been nearly 13 years. That's scary. My final destination is my pre-1st child pregnancy weight and that was about 14 years ago. I took my time packing it on, so I'm just easing down the path and loving my progress and myself for taking care of me! I definitely want to get to my final goal, but I want it to last and that takes time and patience!!:flowerforyou:
  • TateFTW
    TateFTW Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    When I was in 8th grade I crossed from the 190's into 200. I've been over 200 since then.
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 130 and I havent been that weight since High School!! That was about 5 years ago!!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Just after baby number one that was about 10+ years ago
  • TeresaJTuck
    TeresaJTuck Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I don't even know really. I know when I started dating my boyfriend 6 years and 5 months (we met July 2nd, 2004) I weighed 175lbs. Then I gained 58.6lbs., which was 233.6lbs. That was September, 2010 I got up to 233.6lbs.,mostly because I anything and everything.
    In September when I decided to lose weight I found out by a blood test from my Doctor I had High Blood Pressure & High Cholesterol. The Doctor put me on Lisinopril, a High Blood Pressure Medicine. My Blood Pressure went down from 197/97
    to 110/82. I've been on Lisinopril since last September. I've went down 233.6lbs. to 190.4lbs. I'm feeling much better.
    I feel more energetic. I can go up 48 or more steps without feeling like I'm worn-out and breathless anymore, which is GREAT on my part. I'm LOOKING better,too. My clothes are getting loose.

STARTING SEPTEMBER 22, 2009
    Hips: 54in.
    Chest:46.5in.
    Waist:42.5in.
    Thighs:30.5in.

DECEMBER 23, 2010
    Hips:46 1/2in.
    Chest:40 1/2in.
    Waist:37in.
    Thighs:25in.

ALTOGETHER INCHES LOST: 241/2inches
    WEIGHT ALTOGETHER: 43.5lbs.

MY GOAL WEIGHT IS: 150.
    I HAVE: 40.4lbs. LEFT TO LOSE.

It might take a while for me to lose the rest of my weight, but I will lose it. I'm going to stop until it's lost. I won't because I'm determined to lose weight so I can live a better, healthier life. A life that I 'm TRULY SATISFIED with. And also hopefully one day I will be off Lisinopril. GREAT so far, but there's more to lose before I get to the end of my goal. And I WILL.