My new philosophy It takes fat to burn fat

Options
Just like it takes money to make money.

People fat is good for you its not evil. Carbohydrates are burned before fat, if you don't eat carbs your body will have no choice but to use fat for fuel. So eat fat stay away from carbs.

Replies

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    no thanks I like my carbs...keeps my brain fed.
  • Harrisonsauntie2005
    Harrisonsauntie2005 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Just like it takes money to make money.

People fat is good for you its not evil. Carbohydrates are burned before fat, if you don't eat carbs your body will have no choice but to use fat for fuel. So eat fat stay away from carbs.

oh ok...:noway:
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options

I like them both. Preferably fat ON my carbs. Or carbs on my fat would work too.
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options

I like them both. Preferably fat ON my carbs. Or carbs on my fat would work too.

and little tiny colorful sugar sprinkles on top just so you know it's made with love.
  • pennyllayne
    pennyllayne Posts: 265
    Options
    I like carbs too, but aside from the nutrients in fruit and veg we do not need them. Our brains can get glucose from other sources, we don't need carbs.
  • Sonicz90x
    Sonicz90x Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Here's the catch....the more dietary fat you eat, the more of it gets stored as adipose tissue. So in essence you're either eating carb heavy and burning mostly carbs/glycogen, or eating fat heavy and burning more body fat.

Net calorie balance will determine the outcome regardless.