Options
    aaaah oh no better resize
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Would work better, yes...

You americans with your silly pounds...
    I certainly used to be able to lift and carry cement blocks that weighed ~40 kilos so I could probably still lift a cheetah or sun bear.

The rest are over twice that. No thanks, Jeff.
  • mortuseon
    mortuseon Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Would work better, yes...

You americans with your silly pounds...
    I certainly used to be able to lift and carry cement blocks that weighed ~40 kilos so I could probably still lift a cheetah or sun bear.

The rest are over twice that. No thanks, Jeff.

I'm from the UK, use kilos, just found this online. Plenty of converters to be found there too. :wink:
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I guess that would depend on the particular lift involved. Most people can dead lift more than they can squat and they can squat more than they can bench and they can bench more than they can OH press.

This is why I'm always a bit dumbfounded when i see comments like, "I can only lift 5 Lbs dumbbells"...srsly, anyone can squat more than 5 Lbs...my 4 y.o. can squat more than 5 Lbs. It depends on the lift.
  • mortuseon
    Options
    Very true. I can deadlift an ocelot + a clouded leopard but I could only overhead press a caracal or so.

I like this because it motivates me to get into the bear range. Current goal is to squat my male best friend.
  • ZOOpergal
    ZOOpergal Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I know I can lift and carry an Indian Leopard. I know because I've done it :) (It was sedated by the way, I work with exotic animals, but the safe way.)
  • gymkoala
    gymkoala Posts: 76
    Options
    Lol !! looking at the shape i think the lift is like a hug deadlift !
    i think i can hugdeadlift a sloth bear with a couple clouded leopards on it's head as long as they stay still !
    polar bear i'm coming!
    great goal ! :D
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I know I can lift and carry an Indian Leopard. I know because I've done it :) (It was sedated by the way, I work with exotic animals, but the safe way.)

That's Interesting, because..

I know I can lift and carry an OP to my bed, I know because I've done it :) (She was sedated by the way, I work with exotic women, but in the safe way.)

How much do you weigh, OP?
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Very true. I can deadlift an ocelot + a clouded leopard but I could only overhead press a caracal or so.

I like this because it motivates me to get into the bear range. Current goal is to squat my male best friend.

Yeah, I could 1 RM a sloth bear for deads and a panda for squats. I could bench a black bear...maybe a black bear and some other smaller critter and OH press a sun bear and a few Geoffrys
  • gymkoala
    Options

I know I can lift and carry an OP to my bed, I know because I've done it :) (She was sedated by the way, I work with exotic women, but in the safe way.)

lol

• mortuseon
    Options
    That's amazing! Sounds like a dream job.

Well, this thread took an unexpected turn :noway:

52.6kg, as of yesterday. Or if you prefer, 1.16 cheetahs-! Desperately trying to add mass right now...
  • gymkoala
    Options
    Next time i lift i'm gonna think Bears!! maybe it's gonna increase my gains ^^
  • bekeeling13
    Options
    Cheetah
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    an elephant's tail
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options

52.6kg, as of yesterday. Or if you prefer, 1.16 cheetahs-! Desperately trying to add mass right now...

There you go.

I can lift:
    52.6kg, Or if you prefer, 1.16 Cheetahs-! confirmed by the OP herself. (For Reps.)

For the record, I prefer you to the Cheetahs, OP.
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I can lift a little more than a Eurasian Lynx lol
  • lenchmob
    lenchmob Posts: 49
    Options
    I'll squat a Sloth Bear! But if I had to literally actually pick up the animal and carry it... say 50 meters ... I'll take the panda.
  • Deadlifter874
    Deadlifter874 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Grizzly bear with an added sun bear and an Eurasian lynx xD
  • mortuseon
    Options

There you go.

I can lift:
    52.6kg, Or if you prefer, 1.16 Cheetahs-! confirmed by the OP herself. (For Reps.)

For the record, I prefer you to the Cheetahs, OP.

Oh, you darling. :blushing:
    Grizzly bear with an added sun bear and an Eurasian lynx xD

Ye gods! You are crazy-strong, haha.
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I reckon it depends on reps.

I can bench press and bicep curl a Eurasian Lynx.

Could probably squat a bear, don't know which one yet (have to test this in the next few days).