Your opinion on the bodybugg?

I am thinking about purchasing a bodybugg. Please share your opinion about the bodybugg. Why do you like or dislike it? Do you recommend it?

Replies

• pimsbim
    pimsbim Posts: 18
    No one?? I guess it's called the bodymedia fit now...
  • jjsemm
    jjsemm Posts: 3
    I have a bodybugg. My first 6 months were free. I stopped wearing it for a while and then came back to it after the branding change. Now its about $8/month. You can link it to your My fitnesspal account. and it will automatically adjust your calories in your diary. I enter my workouts as notes instead.

The bodymedia website is cool. You can get an hour by hour picture of what you are doing. It seems fairly acuarate. When I have time i like to compare my different workouts. If i felt I worked harder its nice to see I burned more calories. You download software on to your computer and plug it in using a cable they provide. It downloads the info and charges. I normally do this when I'm in the shower. You can usually go at least 5 days wearing it 24 x 7 before it needs a charge. You can also sync it with bluetooth to your phone for even more real time updates.