Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans

Options
257_Lag
257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
Dark or Milk

8 calories each

Tiny bit of chocolate, tiny bit of caffeine. Great way to change the flavor of your mouth with a little treat. and 1 or 3 is enough. Doesn't have to be a handful.

Maybe the whole world knew about these already but they are relatively new to me.

That's all.

Replies

• Dedshot
    Dedshot Posts: 145
    Options
    Trader Joe's has really great dark chocolate covered espresso beans. I love em.
  • Yielding2no1
    Yielding2no1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Chocolate covered coffee beans. I prefer the dark chocolate. I like having them in my trail mix just to satisfy my sweet tooth and my love of coffee
  • asciiqwerty
    asciiqwerty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    love - but for me - will have to wait until easter and i'm back on chocolate
  • trijoe
    trijoe Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Dark.
  • chele1028
    chele1028 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Uh oh, now I think I want this!!
  • billhilly1968
    billhilly1968 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Love 'em but have a hard time finding them.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I am not a fan. It's weird because I love chocolate, and I love coffee. My husband teases that I would eat anything if it were covered in chocolate, but meh, not really true.

Glad you enjoy them!
  • alyjb1121
    alyjb1121 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    YUM! I will be adding these to my next round of energy trail mix I make to keep in my office for the 3:00 blues. Thanks!!
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Yes please.
  • Staniel_2013
    Staniel_2013 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Dark Chocolate all the way.

These are one of the very few things that I just cannot keep around as I will consume them all in one sitting.
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Dark Chocolate all the way.

These are one of the very few things that I just cannot keep around as I will consume them all in one sitting.

That's too bad but I can relate. We all have a few foods that we CAN NOT have around. IIFYM works for many people but we all have our triggers.

One of mine is chicken wings. I don't want one... or four. I want 20!
  • MaiLinna
    MaiLinna Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I kinda have to eat at least half the package. XD So it'd always be a nice 50 calorie treat for me.
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    YES! Dark chcolate covered espresso beans, only need a few to satisfy
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    Love them, Dark, milk, or white. I just can't find them often where I live.

Rigger
  • ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I used to down a bunch of chocolate covered espresso beans before school when I was in high school. I was a good kid--no smoking or drinking--so caffeine was my drug. Haha
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    yeahhhhh me + chocolate anything = ALL OF IT GONE IN ONE SITTING.

But, I get your point. It is a great two-in-one deal.

Sometimes when I am really craving those fancy coffee drinks, I will get some chocolate coffee beans instead and that usually solves the craving.
  • Sbrn_
    Sbrn_ Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    They sound lovely but they legit don't exist in my country, and I don't want them enough to buy 'em online or make myself... So yeah.
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate covered expresso beans is a supplement I can fully endorse.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,368 Member
    Options
    Any idea exactly how much caffeine is in them?

I had to give up caffeine almost entirely a few years ago, can only tolerate small amounts, and I've avoided chocolate covered coffee beans for that reason... but the use of the phrase "tiny bit of caffeine" gives me a glimmer of hope.

I used to love those things. Usually only available here in dark. And I've never seen white. Might have to hunt those down.
  • ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Any idea exactly how much caffeine is in them?

I had to give up caffeine almost entirely a few years ago, can only tolerate small amounts, and I've avoided chocolate covered coffee beans for that reason... but the use of the phrase "tiny bit of caffeine" gives me a glimmer of hope.

I used to love those things. Usually only available here in dark. And I've never seen white. Might have to hunt those down.

Found this. Not sure how accurate it is, but it's a start. http://www.caffeineinformer.com/caffeine-content/coffee-beans