Looking to lose 100 pounds

Options
Started in January and have lost 30 pounds so far. I am looking for some friends that log in all the time. I have a long way to go and need some motivation once in a while to keep me going.

Replies

• KaysKidz
    KaysKidz Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request!
  • Siobhan108
    Siobhan108 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am here several times a day ! Good luck on your journey
  • klkateri
    klkateri Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 130 here!!

Have lost 20 since mid January and am on just about everyday!! Feel free to add me!!
  • redhotsc
    redhotsc Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcomed to add me. I have a 95 pound goal and am down 30. I log everything everyday.
  • MeanNurseGM95
    MeanNurseGM95 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I really need to lose 133 pounds but I felt overwhelmed by it and just decided I needed to face the first 100 pounds. Now that I am actually doing this I think I need to get the courage to go for the 133.
  • Pearlsbabygirl
    Options
    Hi, I just joined myself and only have 2 friends, so please feel free to add me! I am going to have gastric sleeve surgery, so I am also hoping to lose a lot of weight. About 115 total, give or take ~ I'm not thinking about the total. TOO overwhelming. I just like it when the scale changes at all for the positive :smile:
  • bsreynol
    bsreynol Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm in the same boat...need to lose about 130 lbs and I also need some motivation on occassion! Feel free to add me!
  • HarleyQuinn26
    HarleyQuinn26 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 175 pounds myself. I log in several times a day as well. Anyone feel free to add me.

:smile:
  • CharlottesDK
    Options
    I have lost 22 lbs so far, but still need to loose 90 lbs. Everybody who needs to loose a lot are welcome to add me. Im on here every day and gives support. :-)
  • actioncomics1
    Options
    sent :smokin: