Carrabba's Calories

Options
I usually try to have one night each week where I basically eat something that is out of my diet choice of foods. I went to Carrabba's Italian Grill tonight and had the Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad which was delightful, but I cannot find the calories for really anything from Carrabba's. I know it's going to be a lot of calories but I still want to monitor it because I still keep track of the calories on my "treat nights". Do any of you have a night where you treat yourself to foods outside of your normal lifestyle/diet foods?

To date, I walk everyday and try to stay under my 1300 calories a day plan according to this website. I have lost about 20 pounds to date. I walk around my neighborhood 4 times each day which takes about 45-50 minutes a day. It really does seem to help. It obviously keeps my metabolism up and going. It has really helped me stay motivated to my weight goal. I was at 195 pounds, and I am down to 175 pounds. My goal weight is 155 pounds.

Andrew

Replies

• s006adt
    s006adt Posts: 5
    Options
    I usually try to have one night each week where I basically eat something that is out of my diet choice of foods. I went to Carrabba's Italian Grill tonight and had the Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad which was delightful, but I cannot find the calories for really anything from Carrabba's. I know it's going to be a lot of calories but I still want to monitor it because I still keep track of the calories on my "treat nights". Do any of you have a night where you treat yourself to foods outside of your normal lifestyle/diet foods?

To date, I walk everyday and try to stay under my 1300 calories a day plan according to this website. I have lost about 20 pounds to date. I walk around my neighborhood 4 times each day which takes about 45-50 minutes a day. It really does seem to help. It obviously keeps my metabolism up and going. It has really helped me stay motivated to my weight goal. I was at 195 pounds, and I am down to 175 pounds. My goal weight is 155 pounds.

Andrew
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    http://www.dwlz.com/Restaurants/carrabbas.html

- answer as to why they don't have it available!

I would use something comparable... sorry :ohwell:

http://www.thedailyplate.com/nutrition-calories/food/carrabbas

You can use those for next time you go so you have an idea prior to ordering.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Hey Andrew! Great job so far!!

If its the same carrabba's that I know they have an amazing fried calamari app and the razzamatini is to die for!!!! I haven't been there since before I started this diet....but I think TNT is right find something comparable, and if it were me I always go over alittle in the estimate...just incase.

But one day is not gonna ruin your great results...and wow so far so good boy!!!

hugs!
    Ali :drinker:
  • s006adt
    s006adt Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks so much! I will look into that website. Carrabba's is my favorite place to have a "cheat day". I too believe that one day will not hurt as long as you make it sensible. Now, I really could eat a whole cheesecake (Godiva Chocolate from Cheesecake Factory) if I was not disciplined. hehe!

Thanks for the support! Best of luck to both of you! :-)

Andrew
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Yum, I have eaten there once and it was pretty good!... I can't remember what I ate tho lol