ATTENTION GERM FREAKS!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I majored in Microbiology/Biochemistry, which could have turned me into a germ freak. Mostly I was amazed that with all the stuff that is around us all the time, we rarely get terribly sick. Some things that I learned about not getting sick: avoid being exposed to other people's germs when you're on antibiotics, wash your hands, and don't work in a place where people feel compelled to come to work when they're sick.

:love:

What is the topic again?

:love:
  • Justme030
    Justme030 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    ew, i'm eating.

Perfect timing!
    Absolutely not :laugh:

lol...yeah not good if eating. Eww
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    Wow, that was rude
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    I work in a hospital and deal with some pretty nasty stuff. I figure I get exposed to a little bit of everything so when everyone has died off it will just be me and the roaches left :tongue:

I also feel the same way!I clean for a living, including doctors offices, and such so I totally have thought that lol
  • Mello_Rello
    Mello_Rello Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    *puts nose in shirt*

SNEEZE IN YOUR ELBOW YOU MORON!
  • PghPensFan69
    Options
    *puts nose in shirt*

Seriously! I am sick right now because my coworker was coughing and sneezing all over the office last week
  • FoxBean
    FoxBean Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I'm a recovering germ freak. I have a toddler, and yes I have been pooped on, peed on countless times, and I wipe boogies with my hand if no tissues are present. With all that being said, if some stranger sneezed on me, I'd still run to the shower. Your child is one thing, but another person? Ewwww.
  • Mello_Rello
    Mello_Rello Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    *puts nose in shirt*

Seriously! I am sick right now because my coworker was coughing and sneezing all over the office last week

That's so disgusting. People KNOW to cover their mouths' when they sneeze and cough, yet they act like toddlers and don't cover. I'm all for sharing, certain things that is, I don't want to share me germs with you nor do I want you to share yours with me...thanks, but no thanks...yuck.
  • PghPensFan69
    Options
    53.jpg