College Students!

Options

Replies

• afoz1990
    afoz1990 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Nursing student here! Just recently started training for a marathon with my boyfriend! Have to stay fit to be a nurse :)
  • Cudleigh
    Cudleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm a Psychology major, graduating in a few weeks.

Anyone can feel free to add me. :)
  • PhantomMidnight
    PhantomMidnight Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm a college student! Trying to get back into the habit of using MFP. Been binge eating due to stress!

I'm studying Computer Science/Engineering
  • onrainyydays
    Options
    I'm a double major in English and Psychology :)
  • Alterego1629
    Options
    I just finished my BScN yesterday, still need to take the CRNE to be a licensed RN though :P I gained 100 pounds from start to 3rd year, and spent this past year slowly working it off. The main thing to focus on is healthy eating, because you will not have time for the gym unless you are super organized!
  • yungibear
    yungibear Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am a social work student and I am also working part-time while trying to maintain a higher GPA. It's tough!

I would like to find more college student friends here!
  • okassim
    okassim Posts: 2
    Options
    5th year (thesis) architecture student! New to MFP but I think it's pretty fun! I'm mostly maintaining and watching my diet - I rock climb & run on my off time.
  • venicemv
    venicemv Posts: 1
    Options
    CogSci Student here!

trying to lose the freshman 15 ive gained, and MFP is quite a help at tracking the calorie intake :)
  • Onyxbeauti
    Onyxbeauti Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Freshman!!! Undeclared.
    looking to get rid of those flabby areas lol.
  • virvs
    virvs Posts: 1
    Options
    Childhood education major :)
  • menthaa
    menthaa Posts: 1
    Options
    Beauty therapy student here! I am also working part-time. Feel free to add me :)
  • TripZeros
    TripZeros Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :) I'm a student, mom and wife!
    Business Administration major with a concentration in management and entrepreneurship.
  • weightliftinggirl
    weightliftinggirl Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am graduating in August, BSN - Nursing. Then I am starting a masters program for family nurse practitioner! I live in Ohio :) Add me :)!
  • thefantasticsyd
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm going to be a sophomore next fall, and I'm undecided on my major. Let's just say that freshman 15 was more like... freshman 40 for me. I'm currently attempting to figure out how to balance school, being healthy, and how to find good food to eat in college! It's super hard/expensive to buy healthy food all the time
  • littlelu14
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm going to be a sophomore next fall, and I'm undecided on my major. Let's just say that freshman 15 was more like... freshman 40 for me. I'm currently attempting to figure out how to balance school, being healthy, and how to find good food to eat in college! It's super hard/expensive to buy healthy food all the time

Totally agree. It's super hard to find healthy food on a college budget. But I've gained so much weight from high school, it's crazy. Definitely time to step up! lol :tongue:
  • kpinnock611
    Options
    Hi all! I'm a sophomore industrial engineering student. :)
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    Always looking to be healthy and loot fit!!

Majoring in English Writing with a minor in English,
    Graduate in December!!

Feel free to add.
    I'm a pretty clean eater and run 6-10 miles, 5 times a week!
  • elljay91
    elljay91 Posts: 19
    Options
    Hey, I'm studying Animal Behaviour & Welfare :p feel free to add me :)
  • cheekyfitgirl
    Options
    Nursing student! graduating May 2015, can't wait!
  • peachesx186
    peachesx186 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    1st year Law, in the library right now procrastinating and am STARVING :(