When did you last weigh your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I really only kept track of my weight once I got into my senior year of high school and I was never at my goal weight I have now. I was probably at my goal weight 11-12 years ago.
  • maureensm
    maureensm Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I think I was 12...but I was also a good 6 inches shorter then ;)
  • KcFitCoach
    KcFitCoach Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I last MAINTAINED for a long time my goal weight in 2000....10 years ago. I last GOT to that weight for a millisecond using a the idiotic (IMHO) Atkins diet in 2007.
  • mamayoga
    Options
    So, it's interesting, that a large percentage of us are shooting for a weight goal that was last experienced at least 15 or 20 years ago... I guess what that means to me, is that we expect to achieve that change in 1 or 2 years, that took us 15 or 20 years to create. Kind of amazing, in many ways. To attempt, to achieve, to partially achieve, pretty impressive all of it.
  • collettemrk
    Options
    In my 20's ..Over 30 years ago..OUCH!!
  • frankborelli
    frankborelli Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    1998 when I was in the National Guard. I was 34 years old.
  • jmcniel
    Options
    It was 9 years ago when I was 18, I had came in around 220 and had maintained that for a couple of years. I am about 5'10 and do not go by the BMI as I had played football and did power lifting throughout high school; scrawny 165 lbs I never will be.

At the start of this year I was at my heaviest at 325, I currently weight 310 and I am looking to get back around 190-220; I feel that is a weight that I will be comfortable at and can maintain.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Birth? Seriously, I've never been my goal weight that I can remember. I came close to it about 4 or 5 years ago but never got to it.
  • ziggythecat
    ziggythecat Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    19 yrs old I think. Been so long ago I'm not sure.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    About 15-16 years ago.
  • DrumlineGirl
    DrumlineGirl Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I weighed 115 muscular pounds in college at age 21. I was really fit. That's also when I first met my husband. I'm 30 now and I'm at 128 lbs. I can't wait to get back to a healthy, muscular 115!
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    At age 24...now I'm 28, so...hopefully I can get there!
  • DrumlineGirl
    DrumlineGirl Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Actually, I lied. I was extremely sick in 2006 and dropped down to 100 lbs! But obviously that doesn't count because I was very, very ill.
  • crystallayne
    crystallayne Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    6 years ago when I got back from Afghanistan, Luckily I kept those clothes they keep me motivated.
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    In January 2010, this year.
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    12 years ago
  • Jessibear2854
    Jessibear2854 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    This time last year... that is what's really depressing! LOL
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Almost 9 years ago and I AM going to get back there!!
  • gibbsgirl
    gibbsgirl Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    December of 2008, right after I got out of the police academy.