FELL OFF THE BAND WAGON 4 One Year

Options
Hello everyone!!
It's been about a years since I have been on this site.I was on this site everyday for about 6 months and it was an alternative to getting the sleeve surgery. It was one of the best sites I had been on, and it worked.

Then I got a divorce (that cause me to fall in love with ice-cream again)and moved from Southern California with lot of healthy eating to Dallas, Texas with not as many options to choose from within my reach.

I realized today I had gained back about 10 pounds and the only true way to loose it again is to remain dedicated to myself and to log into this site daily. I saw pictures from some of the people that were in the class that got the sleeve(wow they do look great) but I still cant and wont commit to the surgery, so I want to try this one more time. Any additional encouragement would be great. I need a few friends along the way

Replies

• srkimball10
    Options
    Me too! Me too! I also fell off! Super stressed out life and I felt like the only thing I had control of was my body so I started to work out. Started with old school power 90 (I bought 12 years ago and never committed to) then I got a cheap copy of insanity. Tough but I kept going. I loved the results!. Then I stopped insanity for some reason. Summer came and I didn't have a cool place to do it privately. When it cooled off again that I could give it a go again, I was feeling lazy but I still thought I looked ok. Then winter came along and I started to crochet... Yada yada yada... I was down 25 and now have gained back 20. Still don't feel ready for insanity again just yet. Just started hip hop abs just to get moving again and I am glad I feel like I am already a bit too "advanced" for it. I haven't gotten tot the two videos -a-day yet. Hopefully I can hurry through this process and get moving on to insanity again!
    Best of luck to you! You can do this. Just get up and do it!
  • Dreamermoth
    Dreamermoth Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Travelchick,
    Stay with this. I know I am from Australia but it has been mentioned by my dietician and others as 'one of the better sites" to assist with weight loss.. Plan, commit and Believe and you will succeed. I have friends who have had the sleeve surgery (and if that is you in your profile photo - you would not qualify for sleeve surgery in Australia) and they struggle afterwards with the restrictiveness of the diet regime, even with the regime required to loose weight quickly to make loose fat around the stomach so the surgeon can get to it properly. I have about 20 kilos to loose and because of various injuries, I have to take it slow - exercise is hard for me to do, but I am doing what I can (also the pain meds don't assist as they cause fluid retention lol )

I can support your if you want, just add me to your friends list - but for now - pick yourself up, dust yourself down, and start the journey of a lifetime. Just think how many blessing will come your way health and energy wise as you go alone your path.

I just wish I had this information 20 years ago.. You can do it..