1 Year of Blogilates later and 40 pounds down (pics)

Options

Replies

• kbradford26
    Options
    So inspiring, thanks for sharing!
  • allisonjforsyth
    allisonjforsyth Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Congrats! :)
  • ekay1982
    ekay1982 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! I love blogilates and do her workouts 5 days a week. Been doing it for 5 months and down 21 lbs!! Not sure on how many inches but it's a bunch. I am down 2-3 pants sizes already. I love that you don't have to think about what to do, it's all spelled out for you. Keep up the great work :)
  • OMGitzj3551k4
    OMGitzj3551k4 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone, it took a lot of hard work and dedication, but it all paid off. I'm a person who needs to be told what to do and when, and Blogilates has really helped. I have a lot of the moves memorized and it helps me stay motivated to teach it to other people.

I'm so happy to be a part of such a positive community here on MFP :)
  • elbaldwin0525
    elbaldwin0525 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Good Job!
  • sarahcav123
    sarahcav123 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing.

I just discovered blogilates recently, and I love her! She's so great and I particularly like her recipes - she makes clean eating fun.

Keep up the good work.
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    You look great and now you look like blake livly kinda haha
  • Sharon5913
    Sharon5913 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Holy Moly!!! You look AMAZING, you should be SOOOO proud of yourself!! Congratulations!!:flowerforyou:
  • OMGitzj3551k4
    OMGitzj3551k4 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    haha I wish!
  • actioncomics1
    Options
    I've been following Blogilates and have been an avid POPster for the last year now. April marks the very first time I ever laid eyes on the blog and the workout calendar. I feel so blessed to have been able to take control of my life and my nutrition. I've lost a total of 40 pounds, and several inches. I've gained muscle and am so much stronger than I ever have been in my whole life. I work full time, took classes every day, and made sure to MAKE time for an hour of pilates every day as well as making healthy meals. If I can do it, so can you!

9cf14360-ad6d-4021-bf63-b90b33ad930e_zps4e48fd69.jpg

facebeforeafter_zps3a3251f6.jpg

10154934_10152317022400049_9009915375884765053_n_zps1bca71a7.jpg

week2_zps5ce3a68f.jpg

backshoulders_zps556d0e86.jpg
    i approve well done way to go !
  • FitMe758
    FitMe758 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You look Ah-May-Zing!!! Thank you for posting about your workout. I've been wanting to try Blogilates and I even subscribed to her channel but never did a single one.
    I am definitely starting!
  • think48
    think48 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Great job! How does blogilates work? Do you have to pay for a subscription? Is it a video workout or printed?

You can subscribe to Cassey Ho's Channel on Youtube. She uploads a new work out video every Monday.

http://www.youtube.com/user/blogilates

To get the "password" for the monthly work out calendars you have to subscribe the the e-mail newsletter and it will be e-mailed to you.

http://www.blogilates.com/blog/2014/03/31/30-day-aprilabs-calendar/

The newsletter sign up is to the right of the website page. :)

Thank you!!!! :)
  • stacibuk
    stacibuk Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Well done. I have never tried her workouts but you are certainly an inspiration. Did you follow her clean eating diet? That is what is preventing me from starting. I love chocolate and junk food too much lol!!
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    You look great congrats!!!
  • dwarfiegodsmack
    dwarfiegodsmack Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    awesome!!
  • PriscillaLaine
    PriscillaLaine Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, you look incredible!
    Well done on all your hard work, and thanks for the excellent motivation!
  • hollyyy92
    hollyyy92 Posts: 20
    Options
    you're inspirational x
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    You look so good..Congratulations
  • scuttlez
    scuttlez Posts: 51
    Options
    Ahh. I love Blogilates. I'm only on Day 18 of the Beginner's, but it's some powerful stuff.
  • StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!