Replies

• Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Shots fired.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Who is arguing?? I was making a statement. BTW, nice selfie in the bathroom. Typical *kitten* picture.

LOL you wish you were 12% body fat …

but good luck with your progress since you are doing so great on your own ….
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    Is there something out there that will tell me how much certain things should weigh??

No. A banana (for example) could be many different weights. So, any food can be any size, therefore, any weight.
  • karenrich77
    karenrich77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Shots fired.

We need popcorn, this is going to get good!
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Who is arguing?? I was making a statement. BTW, nice selfie in the bathroom. Typical *kitten* picture.

So someone offers help and tells you to get a food scale and start weighing your food and your response is to insult him?

JSF
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    OP it's really not wise to start name calling the people who are trying to help you.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Is there something out there that will tell me how much certain things should weigh??

yea, its called the MFP database search it…

or you can PM someone every time you are about to eat and ask them …I am sure they would love to accommodate you ….
  • gypsy_spirit
    Options

This will be my last post on your thread. You are getting really good advice here. Demeaning people that are just trying to help is unproductive. But, you can also argue and JSF (just stay fat). Your choice.

Out.
  • naomigee161
    naomigee161 Posts: 41 Member
    Options

a portion of fruit or veg uncooked is 85g, (one of your however number a day)

rice/pasta/couscous 75g dry weight for you.
  • gypsy_spirit
    Options

a portion of fruit or veg uncooked is 85g, (one of your however number a day)

rice/pasta/couscous 75g dry weight for you.

What in the world does this mean??
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Was possibly gonna help you, but douchbags who actully have progress to show off are too busy adjusting our camera angles in our bathroom selfies to help the lowly impatient folks
  • Starieyes30
    Starieyes30 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    OMG, I posted a very similar post bc I wasn't losing and I was running so often and under my calorie goal. MFP friends told me to up my calories to 1500 as my base! IT WORKED, all of a sudden it started melting off. EAT MORE!
  • ndj1979
    Options
    _proxy_zpsebef2172.gif?t=1397102513
  • gypsy_spirit
    Options
    notlistening.gif
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    MapleFlavouredMaiden Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Yeah I see that you've basically gotten angry and decided to ignore all the people here who actually know what they are doing..

Well, I'm going to chime in anyway, feel free to look at my pics because I am a women who has done exactly what these nice gentlemen are suggesting you do. Eat more (be accurate), calm down the cardio, lift some stuff. Heavy stuff. More protein never hurt anyone either.

It works for me. I only do HIIT 2-3x a week for 20 minutes and I lift for an hour or so 3x a week. If your goal is to be hungry and skinny-fat then ignore this advice. If your goal is to be fit and healthy and look good naked, you might want to listen.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    No, I do not weigh my food. I am just counting the calories of everythign i eat. But i put down every singe thing I eat. I am 5'10 and even when i was skinny i still had curves.

Then you can't be counting your calories correctly if you're not weighing your food. Simple measurements (cups, oz, etc...) is not accurate a lot of the time.
  • somefitsomefat
    somefitsomefat Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Try eating more.

Also start lifting heavy weights.

Yeah, because that's how all those people in concentration camps in WWII got so skinny. The Germans fed them more and made them lift weights. Let's bottom line this. She's not in a deficit. She thinks she is but she's not. We know this because that's how weight loss works.
  • lthames0810
    lthames0810 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    In for later
  • somefitsomefat
    somefitsomefat Posts: 445 Member
    Options

Yes. It's called a scale.
  • kat_howell
    Options
    well bye!!