How's the diet going?

Options

Replies

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    too funny esp considering my DH got up this morning and shoved his hand in the bag of cadbury eggs...no joke..
  • seabee78
    seabee78 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Not a diet. For me, anyway. A "diet" implies that it is only temporary and that it will end at some time. A lifestyle change is forever. Break bad habits, adopt new habits and they will stick with you.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Not a diet. For me, anyway. A "diet" implies that it is only temporary and that it will end at some time. A lifestyle change is forever. Break bad habits, adopt new habits and they will stick with you.

did you even look at what the OP posted?
  • seabee78
    seabee78 Posts: 126 Member
    Options

Actually, the first time I looked, the pics didn't come up. Then when I did see it and saw the joke, I tried to delete my post, but got an error.

PS- That is funny.
  • Shropshire1959
    Shropshire1959 Posts: 982 Member
    Options

Actually, the first time I looked, the pics didn't come up. Then when I did see it and saw the joke, I tried to delete my post, but got an error.

PS- That is funny.

No need to delete your post - it's a perfectly valid part of the conversation mate.