Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for friends

Replies

• HopeNShelton
    HopeNShelton Posts: 59 Member
    My name is Hope and anyone can add me. I log in daily (in the mornings usually). I am very active during the day so mornings are when I have the time to log in. If you want an understanding and supportive friend feel free to add me.
  • I'm ready. You can add me.
  • Thecookiequeen
    Thecookiequeen Posts: 4 Member
    Feel free to add me, I log everyday and have an open diary.
  • Sent you a request. I'm going on two months on here and only have two or three friends myself but I am on every day!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    hey all feel free to add if youd like..always looking for freinds to chat or motivate.
  • Will send friend request! I try to log in daily!
  • lladymc
    lladymc Posts: 6
    Feel free to add me, I am on here mostly during the week on my lunch break at work. I am in the UK though so we might be logged on at different times :-).

Happy to be added by anyone looking for a little extra help or support, can't promise I know what I am doing just hoping to try and shift some of this lard.
  • I'd love some friends! I've only just had the confidence to open up my diary to friends. It'd be good to have some supportive people on here :)
  • I am on here everyday.
    Feel free to add me!
    Let's lose weight together<3

P.S. I am a student from HK.
  • jenniferborghardt7
    jenniferborghardt7 Posts: 1 Member
    I could use some friends and support too so feel free to add me.
  • Trying to stay here everyday
    Feel free to add me
    Hope to lose weight together
    I'm from HK
  • Calcagni12
    Calcagni12 Posts: 3 Member
    Feel free to add me as well! I have been logging in to MFP for over a month now. Some days are better than others, but it does help to keep me accountable! Good luck!
  • ttknowles01
    ttknowles01 Posts: 255 Member
    I'm on here everyday...feel free to add me :-)
  • wyldecane
    wyldecane Posts: 43
    Add me, I have been logging in everyday!
  • Hey I'm Jenn and I am very active on here. Anyone feel free to add me!!
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    :drinker: Hello there!

I am an active MFP'er, I enjoy supporting and motivating others! I could use more friends myself..so please, ya'll can add me if you'd like. :happy:

I try to add comments to posts when I can.

Good luck with your journey~ :flowerforyou:
  • Gregbarnes300
    Gregbarnes300 Posts: 18 Member
    You can do this! We can all do this together! Feel free to add me I am on here everyday.
  • feel free to add me any of you guys i dont mind:heart:
  • NikiaSue
    NikiaSue Posts: 259 Member
    always need support and to see folks who log daily.
    please, ANYONE, feel free to add me as well.
    I try to log daily and keep open diary
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    You are more than welcome to add me! I just joined yesterday, but am looking for support as well.