Help! I'm addicted to Cadbury Mini Eggs1

Options
2»

Replies

• lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I'd say to thank him and then maybe say you're going to take them to work. Then share them with your co-workers so that you don't end up eating them all by yourself.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Bring them to work share the wealth.
  • kk_140
    kk_140 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Put them into serving sizes in individual baggies and write the number of calories in each baggie. Always works for me.

Some people have success by logging each treat individually as you eat them.

I just has this problem with snickers eggs. Everything is better when it is easter shaped.
  • Shenanagins85
    Shenanagins85 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Wow!

Thank you for all the feed back everyone! I'm sorry if I offended anyone using the word "addiction" that was not my intension at all. I do realize I need to work on my emotional connection with food, especially sweets. Its just, that food has always been there for me and its just a bonus it doesn't talk back. However, I guess it really did talk back..I decided not to open the bag and place it in a hiding spot. Not too mention, I asked myself if I was really hungry and went threw the steps. When I do decide to open them I will portion them out and savor each egg. :)

I really appreciate all of your support and feed back. Thank you!
    J-