120lb down, 20lb to go - With some pictures

Options
nentecular
nentecular Posts: 101 Member
I've got a couple of pictures to share - The first is me in July last year when I'd lost around 15lb, the second one is me at the end of last month after I'd lost around 120lb.

I've still got a bit of a belly but I have another 20lb or so to go and I think I'm looking quite good :smile:

(Excuse the black bars - I've used the same pictures on another forum where I'd rather at least part of me was blanked out (yes, I know my avatar is my face but it's not part of the actual picture))

fat_nen.jpg

not_so_fat_nen.jpg

Replies

• acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Well done! :drinker:
  • liannap
    liannap Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I've got a couple of pictures to share - The first is me in July last year when I'd lost around 15lb, the second one is me at the end of last month after I'd lost around 120lb.

I've still got a bit of a belly but I have another 20lb or so to go but I think I'm looking quite good :smile:

(Excuse the black bars - I've used the same pictures on another forum where I'd rather at least part of me was blanked out (yes, I know my avatar is my face but it's not part of the actual picture))

fat_nen.jpg

not_so_fat_nen.jpg

Fantastic and how encouraging! Thanks for sharing.
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!! Truly a success!!! I love seeing this :)
  • Livin4me1969
    Livin4me1969 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Excellent work!! You look great! You should be very proud! :drinker:
  • cchew686
    cchew686 Posts: 108
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • eddiesmith1
    eddiesmith1 Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    great job, you've done really well I'm sure you'll make the last goal by mid summer at the latest
  • actioncomics1
    Options

I've still got a bit of a belly but I have another 20lb or so to go and I think I'm looking quite good :smile:

fat_nen.jpg

not_so_fat_nen.jpg
    way to go man
  • Jerseygrrl
    Jerseygrrl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! You look younger, not to mention happier!!
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Well done you!
  • kgrinholz
    kgrinholz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That is pretty incredible!! Congratulations!!! :)
  • ElizabethIrish
    ElizabethIrish Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    WOW - amazing! So happy for you!
  • KD0BIK
    KD0BIK Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Well done my friend. You've been an inspiration to me and it's been great making our journey together. Keep it up!

J
  • SummerOBX8
    Options
    Great Job! And I agree on the younger and happier part!
  • FitMe758
    FitMe758 Posts: 177 Member
    Options

fat_nen.jpg

not_so_fat_nen.jpg

Congratulations on the phenomenal accomplishment!
  • kathystrauss1
    kathystrauss1 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    That is incredible! You look great!
  • RJKontos
    RJKontos Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    wow, I never realised how much you have lost, very well done, and the bacon butties & pizza diet [in moderation] does work, great stuff and an inspiration to all

PS beards are good as well
  • TaRena9165
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! Way to go....Thanks for sharing.
  • Fkika3131
    Fkika3131 Posts: 208 Member
    Options

fat_nen.jpg

not_so_fat_nen.jpg

Awesome weight loss. Thank you for sharing :)
  • NLWears
    NLWears Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Thanks for sharing. It's inspirational! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!