Sunless tanner

Options
Okay ladies I can FINALLY wear shorts but I need some sunless tanner until I can get into the sun more and get a natural tan. What do you suggest????

Replies

• blc1971
    blc1971 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Bare Minerals Faux Tan is really good. It goes on very evenly and dries fast with very little odor. It's a little more expensive than the drugstore varieties but I find I use much less of it.
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I use a Dove moisturiser with self tan in it...has a little glitter in there as well so your legs look really sunkissed! :)
  • hig17
    hig17 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Jergens Natural Glow always worked for me. Also Bath and Body Works has a product that's really good too. It's in their true blue spa line, but the name has slipped my mind. If I think of it later I'll post!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Sally Beauty has a couple-Tomas and Tanwise. They both look really natural.
    I like St. Tropez but it is pretty expensive by comparison.
  • SamanthaD1218
    SamanthaD1218 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Just be sure not to put it on right after you shave!

(That is probably common sense... but I made that mistake once and it was not a good day. Legs were on fire and the tanner went into my pores so I looked spotted. Haha.)
  • mlanders22
    mlanders22 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    All sunless tanner makes me look like Snooki so I avoid it all costs. Embrace the paleness!
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    Vita Liberata phenomenal 2-3 Week Tan Mousse from Sephora.
  • bjg2993
    bjg2993 Posts: 107
    Options
    I use the garnier one, I found it works a lot faster than the dove and doesn't look orange on me at all.
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    Jergens Natural Glow always worked for me. Also Bath and Body Works has a product that's really good too. It's in their true blue spa line, but the name has slipped my mind. If I think of it later I'll post!

I use the Target version of Jergens, works just as well. I am very pale and use the one for medium skin tones since I only apply it on days off.
  • Apocalypz
    Apocalypz Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Okay ladies I can FINALLY wear shorts but I need some sunless tanner until I can get into the sun more and get a natural tan. What do you suggest????
    Yea yea, I'm not a lady, but I like giving my 2 cents. Let's look at a quote here "I need some sunless tanner until I can get into the sun". I'm going to be a bit harsh here and say, "You live in Nevada, US where the average high temp is 87F this entire week." No. No, you don't need sunless tanner. You need to just get outside. If you're ghost white and you're in the sun, people will look at you less funny than if you're fake bronze and in the sun. Just go outside. Enjoy the rays and save money on a temp fix.

Guy's perspective.
  • lsorci919
    lsorci919 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I like the bare minerals but lately I tried tanwise from Sally's beauty. It's nice but if you don't shower after about 4 or 5 hours of putting it on, it starts to stinks! It does give a nice natural looking tan which lasts about 5 days.
  • mgj77
    mgj77 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I use Hemp lotion from Wal-mart It smells really good and does not streak It cost around $5
  • LydiaShackelford
    LydiaShackelford Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    L'oreal Flash Bronzer.
  • DaniGray813
    Options
    Clinque has a great sunless tanner for face and body..... Also try True Color from Tan Physics!:smile:
  • nilbogger
    nilbogger Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I like any of the L'Oreal Sublime Bronze stuff.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I like the bare minerals but lately I tried tanwise from Sally's beauty. It's nice but if you don't shower after about 4 or 5 hours of putting it on, it starts to stinks! It does give a nice natural looking tan which lasts about 5 days.

I read this too fast and thought if you don't shower for 4-5 days it starts to smell:laugh:
  • lsorci919
    lsorci919 Posts: 772 Member
    Options

I read this too fast and thought if you don't shower for 4-5 days it starts to smell:laugh:

LOL nice
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I have used my fair share of tanners...and my FAV and the one I've used for a year now is Fake Bake Flawless. I get it from Amazon for around 14 bucks. It lasts quite a long time. It has a great color, super easy to apply, DOES NOT STINK (smells like coconut), and isn't sticky feeling after it's supposed to be dry. I love it.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    All sunless tanner makes me look like Snooki so I avoid it all costs. Embrace the paleness!

I'm really fair too. I pick the lightest shade of sunless tanner. I still don't look tan, just a warm ivory color....I like L'Oreal.