Gluten Free Shakes

Options
Does anyone know of some gluten free weight loss shakes? I need something easy and gluten free. I've tried Slim Fast and it says may contain gluten. I had tiredness, pain, and rashes so I'm pretty sure there's gluten in mine :(

Please Help!

Replies

• mazlawton
    mazlawton Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hi i make my own gluten free shakes if I'm short on time just a handful of frozen berries, soy milk, water and ground flax seeds for some fiber, and just chuck in the blender comes in at about 160 cals more than slim fast im sure but much better for you, make sure your getting all the nutrients you need if your sensitive to gluten as your gut doesnt absorb as i should.
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    I had tiredness, pain, and rashes so I'm pretty sure there's gluten in mine :(

So these symptoms nothing to do with the fact you were having shakes instead of food?
  • run2bfree
    run2bfree Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Vega sold online or at Sprouts - you can also get a plant based protein powder - there a few out there like RAW fit.
  • billhilly1968
    billhilly1968 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Ordered some Syntrax Matrix and Syntrax Nectar Samples! Anxiously awaiting their arrival. Cannot wait to try them. Any one use them?
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    MapleFlavouredMaiden Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know of some gluten free weight loss shakes? I need something easy and gluten free. I've tried Slim Fast and it says may contain gluten. I had tiredness, pain, and rashes so I'm pretty sure there's gluten in mine :(

Please Help!

You'll feel this way when you don't eat but instead drink crap shakes. Maybe try actual food. Or make your own shake. Problem solved.