Looking for friends

Options

Replies

• cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hi Kate! Feel free to add me (also open to anyone else that could use some support). I'm on typically every day, and I can always use more motivating friends. You've been awesomely successful - would love someone like you on my list. :smile:
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. A lot of my friends have dropped off in the past as well.
  • zombieman72
    zombieman72 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    35 year old guy been on here for almost a year now. quit in the winter gained some weight back and its time to lose it all over so add me if you want i'm on here every day
  • Angeleyes05
    Angeleyes05 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! I am in the same position just about everyone I have added has stopped logging. I still have a few that log but not many. not that I am one to talk I fell off track about two weeks ago and I am trying to get back on track and loose some more of this weight. I hate feeling so uncomfortable with my body.
  • Camo_Man
    Camo_Man Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone as well. I like to motivate and I am here daily and will support you.
  • haleymiller0707
    haleymiller0707 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I am a bit addicted to MFP but realize that it is the only way I can stay on track.
  • dylan104373
    dylan104373 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    All of you, feel free to add me! I've been on here for a little while but I'm always looking to give/receive more support!
  • Bjamino
    Bjamino Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • Oni_Akua
    Oni_Akua Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Anybody is welcome to add me as well!

I'm fairly newish here, dropped off a couple of times in the past, but now I mean business! I'm not going away anytime soon.
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    happy to be of support but i am also wanting active and supportive friends
  • pluckykat
    pluckykat Posts: 80
    Options
    Hi Kate and everyone else!

I’m new to MFP and I’m logging in daily, although my diary isn’t public (yet). I’m focusing on logging consistently – the good, the bad, and the ugly. Anyone is welcome to add me, too. I’m interested in sharing support with others.
  • katethegreat1212
    katethegreat1212 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! This Star Wars counter is AWESOME!
  • grumblefluff
    grumblefluff Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm an everyday-er!
  • ButterflyEffectLiz
    ButterflyEffectLiz Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm on almost everyday and plan on being for a long time cause I have a long way to go.
  • pluckykat
    pluckykat Posts: 80
    Options
    Thanks, Kate!
    PS Just sent you an FR.
  • pagefan
    pagefan Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    open to all....not 100% crazy about the fact that I've gained more weight while doing this than losing ... but... 117 day streak and I am trying...
  • erinsaarela
    erinsaarela Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Added :)
  • bellydancegaia
    bellydancegaia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends too, I update every day :)
  • katethegreat1212
    katethegreat1212 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much. I truly believe that we can do this and there is strength in numbers!!!
  • crazybg101
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. Always looking for new friends.