Advice for something sneaky

Options
GiveItAll92
GiveItAll92 Posts: 26 Member
I am going to a concert tonight. Its indoors and they check bags and pat you down when you go in. I am 21 and I would like to enjoy a drink or two. The problem is the drinks at the venue are around $8 or more! Does anyone have any advice on how to sneak in a tiny bit so I don't have to pay that ridiculous price? So far all I got is wear a padded bra and hope its not noticeable when they frisk or drinking beforehand.

Replies

• rlxsn
    rlxsn Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Soak gummy bears in vodka..
  • sadiebrawl
    sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    wear boots that aren't really tight and put nips in them.
  • Cudleigh
    Cudleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I drink before. If I feel like sneaking stuff in, I put a flask in my boot. I don't know how efficient they are at patting down. My school tends to do pockets/coats/bags. Never had them check my shoes.
  • GiveItAll92
    Options
    Soak gummy bears in vodka..
    [/quote]
    wear boots that aren't really tight and put nips in them.
    [/quote]
    I saw the gummy bear thing online and though that was super brilliant. I don't think they'd allow food though. The boot idea could work. I know they had some guys remove their shoes last time but Idk about girls.
  • sadiebrawl
    sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I don't know how well they fit because i've never done it, but I've seen pocket drinks? You could up your bra size with those?

(i don't have a problem, just problem with having no money for drinks. They are 12-15 dollars where i go each)
  • GiveItAll92
    Options
    I don't know how well they fit because i've never done it, but I've seen pocket drinks? You could up your bra size with those?

(i don't have a problem, just problem with having no money for drinks. They are 12-15 dollars where i go each)
    Thats exactly what I was thinking of doing (with those little itty bitty bottles) Idk how successful it is
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I've always gotten my drink on before the show. Less hassle...
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Who are you going to see in concert?
  • toodlelooo
    Options
    I drink before. If I feel like sneaking stuff in, I put a flask in my boot. I don't know how efficient they are at patting down. My school tends to do pockets/coats/bags. Never had them check my shoes.

you sneak booze into school??
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Get some of those little airplane bottles of booze and stick them in your bra, under-bewb.
  • DJLMB
    DJLMB Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Half filled squashy plastic bottle, UNDER your boobs, in a bra has worked for me ;)
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options

Yeah...we just walked into school with it. There was never any frisking.
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Buy one of those disposable plastic flasks. They are flexible like a plastic baggie and you could probably get it in a shoe or just pretend you stuff your bra. lol
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Flask taped to inner thigh. They don't really check that well before a lot of concerts.
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    ok... so... get a bag of twizlers.. get a 5cc siringe.. inject the vodka into the each twizler and then ... wait wut..too much?? :bigsmile:
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    :huh:

I was thinking the same thing. :huh:
  • Cudleigh
    Cudleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options

Heh, I meant school events. Hockey games/concerts/etc. The school runs both stadiums, so they don't allow it because they sell it. I do know people that have drank in actual classes though. I've never done that, but sometimes I drink at the pub on campus before classes.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    Buy one of those disposable plastic flasks. They are flexible like a plastic baggie and you could probably get it in a shoe or just pretend you stuff your bra. lol

we used to use actual plastc baggies for sneaking it in for sporting events. Then put them around the waist inside the pants.

We probably went to unnecessary measures to try to hide it.
  • badgerdh
    badgerdh Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Flask tucked into your shoes/boats. When you get to the entrance check out which security guard is doing the weakest frisk and stand in that line...most people who frisk at those places are terrible at it and won't check below pants pockets. You could bring a bag too that you WANT them to search which will distract them from the flask you have in your shoe. Now go get your cheap drink on