New to MyFitnessPal

Options
:happy: HI Everyone! I am new to My Fitness Pal. I was introduced to the web by a friend today. It seems as if I get caught up in my lifestyle being an active mother of two and wife of a farmer/self motivator. Problem is I cannot seem to find the support I need to take care of myself. It seems as if there is always something more to be done before I can do something for me. I am 24 years old and looking to find some good support to help me reach my weight loss goals. So starting today I am gonna do this for me :)

Replies

• cjfitch
    Options
    Hi! I can tell you that I came up with a million excuses before I started this...Now that i have this app on my phone it makes it so easy to track everything! I don't have any kids, but I have plenty of other things to keep me busy and from working out sometimes. This MFP will help you if you are completly honest. I've been doing it for 3 months and have lost 19lbs! Good luck!
  • Sillyhead1011
    Sillyhead1011 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi there...As a mother of 4...I know how u always end up last on the priority list...but i have been doing MFP for over a month now and love all the support u get on it.....its easy and with logging in everything...i find myself making time to workout and also eat better...GOOD LUCK:flowerforyou:
  • ketagirl
    Options
    welcome to MFP its an awesome site..Good Luck
  • nickeymhughes
    nickeymhughes Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    wecome..I love it here.. i'm on here more than facebook now, lol. (ok, I admit I'm a dork) Everyday I can't wait to log in and see where I am at on calories and stuff. Somedays I don't do that great on eating but i'm fairly new to this site as well and it help me know what kind of things I should and shouldn't eat. I also love to check out how others are doing everyday too. And I love that the people are "REAL" on here and not some crazy person yelling at me @ 3am on the tv telling me how to get 800 pack abs ..lololol... anyway. Just a tadbit about me...I am married, have an 18 & 13 year old, 2 mini winner dogs and I work in a Factory full-time on a swing shift schudle...so everyday i feel like I've been hit by a mac truck,,,, for real..when I lay my head down at night it's like i'm sleeping for the first time in like 50 million years but after like 5 or 6 hours of sleep i'm sooooo ready to get up and do it again.. well other than the last 4 days (I've had the flu)...... anyway, you will find there are lots of people on here with young families and busy lifestyles as well who are here to incourage you.. have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!