REACHED MY FIRST GOAL WEIGHT>50LBS DOWN PHOTO MONTAGE

Options
trevnem
trevnem Posts: 93 Member
SO I'VE OFFICALLY REACHED MY FIRST GOAL WEIGHT OF 155, STILL NOT WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM GETTING THERE!!! IM SO HAPPY I WENT ON THIS AMAZING JOURNEY AND STUCK TO IT THIS TIME. ALSO LOST IT THE RIGHT WAY!! SO I WONT GAIN IT BACK, ITS DEFINATLY BEEN A LIFESTYLE CHANGE, I AM ACTUALLY VEGAN NOW SINCE ABOUT A MONTH AGO, I LOVE IT! THERES SO MANY DELICIOIUS HEALTHY FOODS THAT IVE DISCOVERED ON THIS NEW LIFESTYLE :) IM SO EXCITED ABOUT TO FUTURE...AND SUMMER ;)
weight_zpsbab03ff2.jpg

Replies

• slerich
    slerich Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! I'm so PROUD of YOU!! I can tell you that I had my doubts about you sticking with it. I'm so glad I kept them to myself and that you proved me wrong without knowing it!! You have done soooo good and look amazing. I have to say I'm jealous to a point but I also know we have different goals and I'm ok with that. Keep it up and you will hit whatever goal you are after in no time for sure!!

Still not sure about the vegan lifestyle but I will try more of the food when I visit again. Don't think it is for me but I do like trying new things!!

AWESOME!!!! SO PROUD OF YOU!!! KEEP IT UP!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!
  • trevnem
    Options
    thankyou!!! love you!!
  • veganbettie
    veganbettie Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    that's impressive!!!!
  • tterry76
    tterry76 Posts: 13
    Options
    How long did it take you to lose 50 lbs?
  • RRB2000
    RRB2000 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Great job! Before you became vegan, what was your eating like? And what did you do for exercise?
  • trevnem
    Options
    How long did it take you to lose 50 lbs?

from Oct 7th to now sooo about 6 months :)
  • shrinkingshreya
    shrinkingshreya Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Great job, you have a fabulous shape. My weight loss goals are the same, great inspiration for me to keep going!
  • trevnem
    Options
    Amazing!! Great job! Before you became vegan, what was your eating like? And what did you do for exercise?

I lost quite a bit of weight on grilled chicken or lean turkey, cheese, greek yogurt and veggies, but now I can totally tell the difference in how my body feels without animal products and its just horrible how it is to get that meat to our stomach :( but its a personal choice I researched info about veganism and watched a lot of educational docs and read skinny ***** which completely changed my outlook of what I put in my body :)
  • jabec105
    jabec105 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Great Job, Congratulations!
  • HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look great.
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look stunning. Rocking that suit!! :)
  • Rockin_Robyn
    Rockin_Robyn Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Congrat!! That's so awesome! Way to go! On to the next goal now that you know anything is possible!!
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    Awesome, nice loss and great work! Keep it up!
  • YukiValentine
    YukiValentine Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    congrats! and the vegan lifestyle, keep it up! best lifestyle out there!
    I remember when I first became vegan I felt more energized and more compassionate about everything!
    If you need a fellow vegan friend, I'm here for you!
  • laban1ca
    laban1ca Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • JamieMommy1985
    JamieMommy1985 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Your hard work really shows!! :)
  • LauraBalyk
    LauraBalyk Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    incredible loss !!!!
  • trevnem
    Options
    @jamiemommy198 THANKYOU! I just read your post about your swimsuit, that's awesome! cant wait till im in a med swimsuit! :)
  • choll80
    choll80 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, you look great!!
  • JodieSmith15
    JodieSmith15 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You accomplished so much in such a short amount of time. Very inspiring. Way to go!!! I feel like my body is now at where your first picture is, so this is very motivating for me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!