PCOS: Any other ladies have that?

Options
hello I'm new here I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 19 years old I am now I'm 23 and struggling with weight loss struggling with eating right struggling with exercising and just want more support and someone else to support and understand where I'm coming from. I started with myfitness pal because its very helpful it 4:52am and of course I cant sleep, but im hoping to lose 65lbs, and get healthy. Im buying me a gym membership, and hopefully I can work through this and get healthy, I dont want diabetes I don't want to be sick I want to be healthy and live a nice normal life and possibly have kids so message me add me and support me and I'll do the same!!

Replies

• rbrducky
    rbrducky Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi there! My name is Angel, I'm 25 and was told I might have PCOS in my early teens, but wasn't actually diagnosed until 19. I'd love to help support your weightloss journey, and I am always looking for more support! I'll send you a friend request :)
  • chelso0o
    chelso0o Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I have it. :) I was diagnosed when I was 25, and I am 31 now.
  • joeylu
    joeylu Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Me. Diagnosed at 22 and now 30. Friend me if you like
  • trac3
    trac3 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I've had it since puberty and I'm almost 44..... It's difficult to treat but it can be managed....it's just constant work or your system gets whacked out :frown: Feel free to add me for support! It's hard to explain to someone who doesn't have it how crazy it can be on your mental and physical health :grumble:
  • JesChernosky
    JesChernosky Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I was diagnosed two years ago. Add me if you'd like, I will help support you!

Also, there are forums for PCOS on here. I haven't seen too much with them, but it's nice to be able to connect with other women who are struggling like I do. My biggest craving that is the worst for me: CARBS! I need to loose weight, get healthier, and get this under control!
  • RozzeleS
    RozzeleS Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 now I was diagnosed with it at 12. I'm still learning to control it now.. they say the best way with PCOS is to lose weight is to cut down on carbs (my biggest downfall)