Down 75 pounds finaly!!!!

Options
My wife and I started in this whole weight loss process back in July. Both of us have been steadily losing weight until September when I drastically slowed down at about 68 pounds lost. While my wife has caught up and almost passed me with her steady (but slower) weight loss.In the last six weeks it has been ounces lost every week and sometimes no loss at all . But I made it to 75 lbs lost this week. I've got about another 15-20 pounds to go until I'm there and happy with what have. After looking at the before and after pics I figured I'd post them on the forum because looking at all of your weight loss pictures helped me to stay on course. In the pic in July my weight is 259. in the pic today(12/24/10) my weight is183.

5fivlv.jpg

Replies

• khrys1
    khrys1 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Great job! That is such an inspiration! Good luck on continuing to your final goal! (Be sure to let go and have a little eating fun during the holidays!)
  • meliamom
    Options
    You look great! It makes you look much younger :)
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats!!! You look great! Awesome Christmas gift to you, 75lbs! Way to go :D
  • CGerman
    CGerman Posts: 539
    Options
    Great work babe - it goes without saying that I'm proud of you and everything you've accomplished! :heart:
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job and congrats to you!
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    You look great! It makes you look much younger :)

I agree, you've got rid of 75lbs and a good few years there. Well done, terrific loss!
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • seananc
    Options
    Great! keep it up!
  • ruralhipster
    ruralhipster Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the story, It's so reassuring to read about the trials and tribulations of others on this journey.
  • AJsninth
    Options
    that is so fantastic, as a new member of Myfitnesspal just knowing that I am not the only one going through this. I have a very long way to go maybe when I get where you are I will put up a picture. I really like this site.
  • missmiller1
    missmiller1 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look so much younger. Great job!
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Good for you! 76 pounds in 6 months is totally AWESOME! WTG I can't wait until I'm at that point...soon, soon, soon!
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Awesome! wtg!
  • KieraKittie
    Options
    Great progress!! and I agree you look much younger! hehe
  • dlrcpa
    dlrcpa Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Great work. You will get there. I found the last couple of pounds took forever but just be patient. Most of the effort is already done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!