Whats your favorite workout video?

OK, a small group of friends get together and work out several days a week, we normally do Zumba or lately Richard Simmons Sweating to the Oldies ( believe it or not, I found the DVD at Walmart). I also have some other misc. aerobic style workouts that range from 45-60 minutes long that we do. However, we are getting bored with them and would love to mix it up.

We need something that can be adaptable to all levels, as we just got one of our friends Mom to join also and she is a beginner, so we don't want to completely scare her off. LOL. Does anyone have any suggestion or favorites that they love that would be good for a small group, like a Dance type is what we usually do, because it is fun for all of us.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions and best of luck on your journey, We Got This!!! <3<3<3

Susan

Replies

• Hi, I really like the Tracey Anderson range of DVD's, her dance cardio workouts are very challenging but once you get the hang of them its as good as going for jog and they build muscle in a really feminine way. Good luck :-)
  • Hi, I really like the Tracey Anderson range of DVD's, her dance cardio workouts are very challenging but once you get the hang of them its as good as going for jog and they build muscle in a really feminine way. Good luck :-)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,916 Member
    Hi, I really like the Tracey Anderson range of DVD's, her dance cardio workouts are very challenging but once you get the hang of them its as good as going for jog and they build muscle in a really feminine way. Good luck :-)
    If you're female, ANY muscle is built is in a "feminine" way. For a female to build in a "male" way, she'd have to take testosterone and anabolic steroids to do it.

As for videos, Cathe Friederich and some of the Beach Body workout DVD's are good.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition