Is this okay?

Hello, Im a new herbalife user.

I am taking thermobond, cellulose, snack defense, prolessa duo, florafible, nrg tea, aloe and formula 1 shake with 1 scoop of protein.

I drink my first shake at 9:00 am along with my aloe vera and NRG tea. [shake: formula 1 2 scoops, protein 1 scoop]
(i take 1 florafiber, cellulose, aminogen)

at 12pm i eat one apple

at roughly 3pm I eat 3 celery sticks with 10 almonds and 1 banana.

at 2:00 eat a ziploc full of strawberries and 3 celery sticks,

at 5:45pm i drink my second shake.

at 8pm i eat a salad with some raspberries.

i am 21 5'3 and about 9 days ago I was at about 173. Now im weighing 165lbs.

I drink 3 litres of water everyday, would this loss be just water weight?? I have not been working out because I am so busy, full time college student, 2 jobs.

***BTW WHY IS EVERYONE BEING SO NEGATIVE? IM OBVIOUSLY HERE BECAUSE I NEED GUIDANCE AND ADVICE. IF YOU THINK HERBALIFE IS BAD THEN SIMPLY DONT COMMENT. I LIKE HERBALIFE BECAUSE IT KEEPS ME STRAIGHT, I USUALLY DONT HAVE TIME TO PREPARE MYSELF A HEARTY MEAL AND MY SHAKES DO THE JOB INSTEAD OF SENDING ME TO MCDONALDS ETC. ANYWAY THANKS TO WHO EVER GIVES ME TIPS OR ADVICE.

Replies

• marypatmccue
    marypatmccue Posts: 521 Member
    Uh.... how many calories is that? That sounds like a pretty big loss in a short amount of time, and... why do you need to take all that crap? Couldn't you just eat at a deficit, and eat food that might actually be satisfying and something you might stick to?
  • AdventureFreak
    AdventureFreak Posts: 236 Member
    If you do not exercise or at least stay very active your body WILL cannibalize itself and use your lean muscle mass for fuel. That aside, it sounds like it is a time for a body mass analysis scale. I have a Withings and it is great! It will tell you exactly what mass is going away. Herbalife products are not free and a new scale will last a lot longer in the long run than a bottle of thermabond etc.
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Urgh. Looks like a good way to spend money, be hungry, and gain back everything when the extreme diet inevitably fails.

If you want to try something that costs nothing and works:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants
  • 1200 calories. (Thats what MFP suggested)
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    people in auschwitz ate more than you.
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    PayPal me all that money and I'll send you real food in return.
  • AdventureFreak
    AdventureFreak Posts: 236 Member
    The link provided above written by SideSteel is very good. Slow and steady wins the race in this case and sleep is critical but we often forget that.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    For me, that would so NOT be okay. :noway:

Are you going to eat like that forever? So you might lose some weight, and then go back to eating normally - then what?

I eat regular food in the right amount for my stats and goals. I spend money on fitness gear, bigger weights as I get stronger and progress, and new running shoes - not shakes, programs or temporary "fixes". I also spend money on pizza, beer, burgers, ice cream and other goodies that I love - because I they fit into my calorie goals, and I can continue to enjoy life this way. Birthdays holidays, vacations, dinners out - these things don't derail my "diet", they fit INTO my diet, what I eat on a regular basis, and I still lose the fat. :drinker:

Eat regular food, eat the amount your body needs to function properly and lose (moderate deficit), exercise, drink water, take rest days, get good sleep. :smile: