Enough is enough! I need to do this!

Options
Re-starting, as I am at my heaviest weight...
I'll be 40 this year and I want to be in great shape and healthy!
I'm a super busy wife, mom, and teacher, but I know I need to fit in exercise because it's the only way I ever lose weight. I'm a weight " fluctuater;" I have about 4 sizes at any given time in my closet. I'm tired of this roller coaster and just want to get in shape and stay that way! Need all the support I can get! Determined!

Replies

• believe22
    believe22 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Best of luck!!
  • TiLeMaNiA
    Options
    You can do this. Nothing makes for a better workout coach than determination.

Finding time to work out or get an extra walk into my day is like my secret mission. I try my best every day to push just a little harder than the day before.

There are a lot of communities to reach out to when you're looking for support. Definitely seek them out.
  • Chance535
    Chance535 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
    Find some exercises that you actually enjoy and you will stick with it.
    Good luck on your journey.
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Going for it with a positive attitude is best.
  • Sunflowermaiden
    Options
    I'm right there with you. I gained a lot of weight from college, moving 3 times within those 4 years( no excuse). I'm graduating in May and I'll be a teacher! We've got something in common!!!
    I really want exercise to be a normal part of my life...I am so ashamed with myself with exercising for 3 weeks and falling off the wagon! It is a time for change...

I'll be your buddy, we can chat!.
  • kdrahms2593
    kdrahms2593 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    you can do it girl!!
  • yo_mommaj
    Options
    Thank you all! I broke my ankle in December, so sitting around didn't help! I love to run and need to get back into the swing! Excited to start the journey!
  • yo_mommaj
    Options
    Sounds good! Good luck finishing school!
  • jennifermason37604
    jennifermason37604 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Im in the same boat...I do daycare at home, so you know Im in the house all day with food and not really too much exercising...Just decided this week Ive got to start eating healthier and Im tired of being fat! I have my own kids too, so I wana be able to stick around for a little while...just know you are not alone. If I can do it, you can too! Good Luck!
  • RenaTX
    RenaTX Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You can! Let's do it together ! Add me if you are interested in being friends. I'm looking for some :)
  • emstgm
    emstgm Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Feel free to add me as a friend. :)
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Main key - Think lifestyle change, not diet.
    Make only changes that are sustainable for life.
    Find a fitness passion.
  • attybell
    attybell Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    add me as a friend and lets rock this healthier lifestyle

WE GOT THIS!!!

we are just gonna have to stick together,, there is power in numbers
  • jeterkl
    jeterkl Posts: 3
    Options
    I know what mean, this is a great tool to help you. I know it makes me accountable to myself. I am just learning this too. I am 46, 47 in sept. I am not that computer savvy. I am not even sure if you will get this. I hope you do
    I know U will do great ! Just keep going, keep putting in your info though the day. I hope you got the mobile app (I love it.) its a great help when you are on the run, and by the sound of it you are.....
    good luck :smile:
  • jeterkl
    jeterkl Posts: 3
    Options
    I wish they had a LIKE button. Your commit was great I know I will take it to heart.
    Thank you :happy:
  • kbyebea
    kbyebea Posts: 30
    Options
    You can do it! We all can!!
  • Trixsterfan
    Trixsterfan Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I did it so you can, best of luck