Motivation needed

Options
Hi :) I just joined, I also just moved from the UK to the USA to be with my husband, I went from only eating fast food 3 times a YEAR to a few times a month here as in the USA fast food is more accessible, we live literally 3 minutes from a McDonald's and a few more minutes to everything else you could possibly imagine. I have no self control what so ever. Ive gained around 23ish pounds in a year and I HATE it, I just lose interest in sticking to exercise, I did the first month of T25 then when it came to the second I did a couple days then I got sick for a week and I just can't get back into that routine.. and its just so repetitive.. has anyone got any motivation for me? stories similar to mine maybe? I also have no friends in the USA either so I don't have anyone to compete against per say, Any help to lose weight info welcome :) my husband and I have a majorly low income too so we can't go and buy all the healthy fresh things too..

thanks to anyone who wants to help :)

Replies

• editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    Set your goal to .5 lb. per week. Log everything you eat accurately & honestly. Weigh your food.

Take before photos & measurements, and read this: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants
  • sarahbellum09
    sarahbellum09 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Going to the grocery store once a week is actually cheaper than buying fast food every day. Bananas and apples are cheap. Also try grapes and baby carrots. Eat throughout the day instead of 3 fast food meals or even just one. Deep down you know what you should and shouldn't eat. Fight the bad bacteria in your body telling you you need it. You can try probiotics, which will help you win the war against refined sugars!! They helped me wean myself off of fast food. I go to the grocery store every morning Sunday at least by 10:00 AM, when everything is fresh and there are no people there.