Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

~60lbs down ~30lbs to go PICS :D

trizzletrix
trizzletrix Posts: 92 Member
NSFW, underwear pics!

These 'befores' aren't my heaviest but they're close enough haha and sadly I never took a starting pic
Before
220lbs
During
183lbs

FeJPI0B.png

WiKPQyc.png

tumblr_n3ua282Met1sk4gulo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_n3ua282Met1sk4gulo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_n3ua282Met1sk4gulo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_n3ua282Met1sk4gulo6_1280.jpg
Got another 2 stone (28lbs) to lose before I'm smack bang in the middle of my healthy weight range and I'm so excited to see where more healthy eating and working out will take me
Determined to get my dream body :D

Replies

• ZombieEarhart
    ZombieEarhart Posts: 320 Member
    You look great! It's funny, you can tell you've changed by where your necklace sits :)
  • happyindian
    happyindian Posts: 89 Member
    great progress....these pics inspire me to go for it!!! congrats to u.
  • trizzletrix
    You look great! It's funny, you can tell you've changed by where your necklace sits :)

Haha oh yeah! I never even noticed that before.

Once I reach goal I'll do some with the same bra because honestly the black one is such a lie it's ALL padding my boobs have actually disappeared.
    I mean, I wasn't working with much to begin with (damn genetics) but since reaching a lower weight I don't even HAVE to wear a bra half the time I just like pretending ;)
  • ovi212
    ovi212 Posts: 145 Member
    Way to go! You should be so proud!
  • AseRock2
    AseRock2 Posts: 19
    Keep up the great work.
  • missyfit13
    missyfit13 Posts: 19 Member
    good job!
  • stacibuk
    stacibuk Posts: 276 Member
    Great job! How long has it taken you so far?
  • DUCKIEGYRL
    DUCKIEGYRL Posts: 186 Member
    Sweet!
  • trizzletrix
    Great job! How long has it taken you so far?
    Thank you! :3

Hmm about 6 months between these two pictures? But I have been on and off track a lot. Over christmas I gained back a lotta weight. I've only really made significant progress the last 3 months (28lbs of the 37 between pics one and two)

Ideally I want to be at goal weight for summer but this change is for life not just for the beach so it's no biggie if I take things a little slower but still get the results in the end :D
  • Such great inspiration!! What work outs do you do?
  • trizzletrix
    Such great inspiration!! What work outs do you do?

^-^ Thank you! So incredible to hear that

Well I completed Couch to 5k which did WONDERS for my endurance and general cardiovascular fitness and now I'm training to do a 10k (in June eek)
    So when I go to the gym I'll either do a run on the treadmill, or an incline walk. I might also hit up the elliptical for 15 minutes at a decent resistance, and maybe the stationary bike for 10 if I'm not already covered in sweat (I usually am haha)
    I also enjoy doing some work with the lighter dumbbells - stuff like dumbbell squats and dumbbell rows and lunges with bicep curls (pretty much all stuff I've stolen from level 1 of the 30 day shred hehe)

How often I go to the gym varies on what I've got going on at university that week but usually I aim for 3 times/week

x
  • alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Well done keep up the good work ????
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    Awesome job!
  • rideontechnology
    rideontechnology Posts: 54 Member
    Wow, congrats! The difference is incredible!
    Keep up the awesome job, you've been a motivation.
  • RiversideBabe
    RiversideBabe Posts: 75 Member
    Your hard work shows!! Way to go girl!
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    So happy for you. You look beautiful. Big boobs don't make the woman, the woman makes the woman... You are on your way, and thanks for inspiring the rest of us..
  • Nicole9187
    Nicole9187 Posts: 122 Member
    You look great!
  • trizzletrix
    Thank you all so much, I'm blushing here, I freaking love how sweet and supportive the MFP community are

Also my face has got quite a lot thinner (and I have got quite a lot sassier haha)

qINDcup.png

Oops it cut off half my face

http://i.imgur.com/qINDcup.png
  • allisonjforsyth
    allisonjforsyth Posts: 105 Member
    Awesome!! You are looking so good!!!! Congrats on all your success!! Very happy for you!!
  • StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Amazing WTG!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!