Good protein bar less expensive than Quest?

Options
124»

Replies

• hopper602
    hopper602 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Try Pure Protein Bars
    21 g Protein 3 g Sugar

Check out this link for protein bar reviews. It's the Canadian site (with an American option), not sure where you reside.

http://ca.bodybuilding.com/store/ww/pure-protein-bars.html?_requestid=1862014

I destroy these pure protein bars once a day. All 3 flavors in my opinion are excellent and low in sugar.
  • tariksehovic
    tariksehovic Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    WHERE ?
    [/quote]
    Direct from a distributor to my gym.
    [/quote]

How about a M.F.P hook up :)
  • caesar164
    caesar164 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Has anyone here ever had an Oh Yeah bar? They are great! They have a chocolate peanut, that taste just like snickers! Other great flavors are peanut butter caramel, white chocolate, those are the ones I've tried... I used to work the counter at a local gym part time; we used to sell these there, I was their best customer for those bars! Lol
  • alone_aqua
    alone_aqua Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Every month I make a vow to avoid quest bars and so far I've been unsuccessful. I DO think they are ideal as a meal replacement, they are more cost-effective than you could imagine if you're able to truly replace a portion of your budget with them. As a meal Supplement however, (as I've been gorging on them)- it's quite costly!!
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    The Pure protein bars are ok, but I find that they do have a slight aftertaste to them. The Quest bars that I eat don't seem to have any aftertaste to them.
  • eileensofianmushinfine
    Options
    Try Pure Protein Bars
    21 g Protein 3 g Sugar

Check out this link for protein bar reviews. It's the Canadian site (with an American option), not sure where you reside.

http://ca.bodybuilding.com/store/ww/pure-protein-bars.html?_requestid=1862014

I've bought these at Target. They make a chocolate salted caramel bar that is REALLY good!

• spfldpam
    spfldpam Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    It is true that Quest bars are not cheap, but they do keep me from eating something worse, since they are a treat to me. I eat them for the fiber as well as the protein, so it is worth it to me.

I agree! I just stock up on them when on sale at the Quest site or GNC. I bought a bunch during Black Friday and still have 1 1/2 boxes left. I also stocked up on the Power Crunch bars when they were a $1 each at my local Schnuck grocery store. I only buy them when I on sale or I go without!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Man I should really try Pure Protein again but seriously the s'mores ones I had two years ago were so nasty, I don't really care, lol.
  • BraveWingsSheFlies
    BraveWingsSheFlies Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I like the Think Thin Protein Bars. Specifically the Chunky Peanut-Butter. It tastes like a Reese's cup.
  • Oldbitcollector
    Oldbitcollector Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Pure Protein Bars for the win... I like Quest Bars, but Pure Protein are just fine and much cheaper!