~60lbs down ~30lbs to go PICS :D

Options
2»

Replies

• Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Thanks for sharing. What an inspiration to me. I now have hope that my back fat really will disappear. :smile:
  • andielyn
    andielyn Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks SOOO MUCH for sharing. You are inspiring. You should be very proud of your hard work!
  • pusheen12
    pusheen12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    WOW! Good job, you look amazing. I bet you are getting a lot of attention :bigsmile:
  • ReneeIsReady
    ReneeIsReady Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look awesome:smile:
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Great job!! keep on keepin on!
  • coolcoolcool2
    coolcoolcool2 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • dwm2112
    dwm2112 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Great job! You'll make your goal if you just keep doing what you've been doing!
  • trizzletrix
    trizzletrix Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    WOW! Good job, you look amazing. I bet you are getting a lot of attention :bigsmile:

Haha thank you very much

And YES wow I seem to have hit some magic weight/shape where boys are starting to actually look at me. Been out clubbing twice this week and I was hit on more than I ever have before

But I don't really care about that (although it is a nice ego boost!) so much as how I feel in myself :D
  • lolosensan
    lolosensan Posts: 251
    Options
    Wow!!!! You have a beautiful body! What a difference. Great great great work! You should be so proud of yourself!
  • pandagirl813
    pandagirl813 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much, I'm blushing here, I freaking love how sweet and supportive the MFP community are

Also my face has got quite a lot thinner (and I have got quite a lot sassier haha)

qINDcup.png

You have a beautiful smile! :)
  • a_supergirl
    Options
    You look fabulous! Congrats so far on your progress!
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Great achievement. If you think you look good (you are) now, wait until you reach your goal! The last 28 lbs will make a huge difference again.

Congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • trizzletrix
    trizzletrix Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Great achievement. If you think you look good (you are) now, wait until you reach your goal! The last 28 lbs will make a huge difference again.

Congratulations :flowerforyou:

Thank you! I am so so excited to see what the next couple of months will bring for me confidence and fitness wise :D
  • gloygirl
    gloygirl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Nice job! Also, so happy to see Cards Against Humanity! Haha! I like your style!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!