31 days..........12 lbs

Options
i:m happy to say what a change in me with 12 lbs loss this may not seem much but what a difference in me ive gone in 31 days from a 4xtl sweats to a 3xtl......ive gone from a 5xtl to a 4xtl in shirt from my under wear from 50 to a 48 i dont mind buying these new ooooooooo the biggest one is this for 5 years i never put my socks on this morn i put my right sock on for the very first time since my stroke im so happy in the change i dont want to throw my bigger sizes just yet u never know with me i better save em for a while even tho i had a bad week i m stiill glad it all turned good this poor diet the body so big it don't know where to start but it doing good work on inches n weight..........im sooooooooo soooooooo happy thanks all for support .....jim

\\\\

Replies

• mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Here for you every second you need me my friend. No going back. You WILL NOT NEED those fat clothes ever again.
  • Spuggy38
    Spuggy38 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yay:smile:
  • trinity5703
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU! Its great when you have a loss, but even greater when the clothes start fitting better or we can drop a size!
    Keep up the good work!
  • MercyOxendine
    MercyOxendine Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Can not express how happy I am for you sweetheart...and putting on your sock what a great accomplishment....enough has taken place in those 12 pounds to let you know that all this is worth it. :bigsmile:
  • nymami
    nymami Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, keep up the good work. Continue to take one day at a time and you will have major success!!!:smile:
  • lensperry
    lensperry Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    What an accomplishment! It only gets better from here!
  • dianalee9
    dianalee9 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    So proud of you, Jim!! You're doing fantastic!
  • Happymom83
    Happymom83 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    That's great news! I am very happy for you!

Make sure to keep us updated. we love to read your story :smile:
  • josettenehmelman
    josettenehmelman Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • laurelthistle
    laurelthistle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You are making amazing progress - keep up the good work!
  • kdeanosu
    kdeanosu Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You're doing great. Very happy for you....keep up the hard work :-)
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Great progress so far :) keep it up!
  • Pusarah
    Pusarah Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! :) I'm so happy for you and wish you much continued success! Brilliant job :)
  • stephcbms
    stephcbms Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Your doing great !! :) Keep up the good work !! And God Bless !! :)
  • biddy249
    biddy249 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Jim, that is awesome! Keep up the good work and watch the pounds fall off. Stay focused.
  • rrsuthy
    rrsuthy Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I'm happy you are seeing success in many areas.
  • felonebeats
    felonebeats Posts: 433
    Options
    Well done mate that's great.Keep it up and always remember what your goal is and know that all the hard work will be worth it when you get there.GOOD JOB:wink:
  • athenabriggs
    Options
    good for you jim! keep up the good work! thats awesome:)
  • omgtry
    omgtry Posts: 114
    Options
    thanks 2 all wow what a group the best
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!